+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't understand this breakup

Don't understand this breakup

Ok, so me and my girlfriend have been dating for 7 months and we were completely fine until a few days ago. I tried to text her but she wouldn't answer for 2 days. She text back finally and said that she doesn't need me in her life because of family issues. Later she said that she is tired of hurting me and doesn't want to hurt me anymore. I tried to explain that she never hurt me until now. I tried to tell her that this is the worst thing she has put me through. She says she can't love or trust anyone anymore. I don't know why she has done this. I didn't do anything. I really do love her and I believe that she does but she is just being hard headed. Please share your thoughts on why she broke up with me and why she is doing this.
    Thanks

There were no issues regarding her spending too much time with her family? Did the two of you ever fight?

Usually the expression "I am tired of hurting you" gets used when we have to keep expressing to a person that they are doing the wrong thing by us. If you've never expressed disappointment with her behaviour or choices, then I have absolutely no idea.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

The only thing I can think of was one day she was rude and I told her that. She said sorry and we were fine after that. But I've told her that the only time she ever hurt me is now.

Hello, the one that came to my mind is that she's been cheating on you. And now she is full of guilt. Other than that i don't have any explanation.

That could be true because she went out of town and I couldn't go with Her and she was mad about that

From my personal experience, it sounds like she's lost interest and is seeing someone else. I went through the same thing - was with my ex over a year and within 3 weeks he was feeling "smothered" "bored" and accused me of being "rigid" when our relationship was fine for the whole time we were together.
    Sometimes they think the grass is greener on the other other side. You're going to have to accept that she's either with someone else or has been lured away from you by another factor in her life. If she really loved you, she'd want you to be by her side through her family issue - the way strong couples do.
    Something is fishy here, but even if you don't get closure, it's up to you to say maybe it's not meant to be.
    Good luck and I know your pain!!!

My name is james smith , i live and work in los angeles california,united states of america. My life is back!!! After 2 years of my Broken marriage, my wife left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because she left us with much pain and sadness, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called DOCTOR ENOMA the spell caster which i met online. On a faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called lisa, she testified on how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all this, I decided to give it a trial. I contacted him via his email [email]drenomaspellhome@hotmail.com[/email] and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my wife came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever doctor enoma you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing your name because you are a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on [email]drenomaspellhome@hotmail.com[/email] He is the best caster that can help you with your problems.Try him out,testimonies awaits each and every one of you.

hi there. Have you met her family? Do u have any idea about the family issues shes saying?
    Anyway, i would say she found someone else, and maybe she cant tell u that straight face to face that's why shes making excuses. Or maybe, she wasnt sure of her feelings for you, maybe it was a one-sided love.

Something has happened that you are not privy to. My first inclination is that she has cheated or has been doing something she knows she should not be doing and her conscience is fired up about it. Her reasons for ending things don't sound legit to me, they sound like excuses. I would call her bluff, let her know that you don't think she is telling you the whole truth and you would appreciate if she did. Good luck