+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: miscarriage problem.it wasn't mine...

miscarriage problem.it wasn't mine...

i have a girlfriend and we are just new. being together for 2months(started july 2015)...
    suddenly she told me that she has a menstruation problem, that she needs to go to the hospital to be check, i told her that i'll come with her but she told me that she wanted to go there all by her self, but i was just too curious about it and followed her to the hospital. then when she got in to the hospital a guy followed her then when the guy saw me, he got angry. so i was so shocked and ask the other guy the reason why he gots mad, then he told me that my girlfriend got miscarriage last april of 2015 and there is still part of the baby that was left inside her,so she need to be operated. my girlfriend explained it to me that it is the responsibility of that guy to fix what is something wrong with her. but i was just shock that she never told me about this things and it was like she has no intension on letting me know about it.
    what will i do?should it still continue our relationship or just look for another deserving one?tnx 4 the answer in advance...

any reply plsssss

I'm not a doctor, but I'd be really surprised if a woman can have retained bits of foetus or placenta for nearly six months without becoming noticeably I'll or experiencing haemorrhaging. I'm not sure I believe her story.

I'd be interested in the comments of other female posters who've had experience (or friends with experience)with this
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

so which means that there could be another baby in her womb recently?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tabs View Post
    It means that unless you speak with her and get the entire story, you cannot make an assumption based on the information you've been relayed. April until September is entirely to long to have been carrying what is essentially a sack of poison in your body. It would be toxic. The options that "could be" are endless. Talk to her.
    I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, Maybe it's all part of a plan, Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes, Hoping that you'll understand--Ed Sheeran

i spoke with her, thats the one that she told me, it could be possible that there is something that is left inside her..

If a miscarriage occurs when the fetus is large enough to cause problems, they perform a D&C(Dilation and curettage) and remove all tissue IMMEDIATELY after finding out about the miscarriage, so unless the miscarriage happened very recently...I'm not sure what to tell you.
    I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, Maybe it's all part of a plan, Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes, Hoping that you'll understand--Ed Sheeran

Quote Originally Posted by friendsfirst View Post
    If a miscarriage occurs when the fetus is large enough to cause problems, they perform a D&C(Dilation and curettage) and remove all tissue IMMEDIATELY after finding out about the miscarriage, so unless the miscarriage happened very recently...I'm not sure what to tell you.
    she told me that the fetus was just 3weeks old then, what do you think?

It's hard to tell because there are different time tables for gestation. Some women go 3 weeks from their last missed period, which really puts the fetus at about 7 weeks, which possibly would need a D&C. If she did the approximate age from an ultrasound, than a 3 week old fetus definitely wouldn't need a D&C.

so its possible that there is something that was left inside her, and that is the reason of her bleeding now?

- - - Updated - - -

hi you're a big help to me, thank you so much.. what do you think that i should do now?

I don't think there was anything left inside of her. I'm not her medical provider so I can't give you a 100% assurance.

so its possible that there is something that was left inside her, and that is the reason of her bleeding now?

- - - Updated - - -

hi you're a big help to me, thank you so much.. what do you think that i should do now?
    My suggestion is to treat anything she tells you with suspicion. Generally speaking, if it doesn't make sense, then it's probably not true
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

While it's highly unlikely, it is possible. You won't know anything unless you speak to her about this. Were you aware of the miscarriage at all before you stalked her at the doctor's office, or did you find all of this out that day?

I think you should ask your girlfriend about the miscarriage, and about why she asked her ex to go with her to the appointment and not you. Then, I think you should use her answer to determine whether you should re-evaluate the relationship, or give it another chance, on the premise of open and honest communication going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    While it's highly unlikely, it is possible. You won't know anything unless you speak to her about this. Were you aware of the miscarriage at all before you stalked her at the doctor's office, or did you find all of this out that day?

I think you should ask your girlfriend about the miscarriage, and about why she asked her ex to go with her to the appointment and not you. Then, I think you should use her answer to determine whether you should re-evaluate the relationship, or give it another chance, on the premise of open and honest communication going forward.
    the reason she told me is that she doesnt have money for the operation of taking of the left something inside her which requires a big amount of money, since that guy is responsible for it,he should be the one paying for the bill, thats the reason she told me..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    My suggestion is to treat anything she tells you with suspicion. Generally speaking, if it doesn't make sense, then it's probably not true
    i was into that, it was like the trust i have given to her before is not fully the trust that i can give her right now...

the reason she told me is that she doesnt have money for the operation of taking of the left something inside her which requires a big amount of money, since that guy is responsible for it,he should be the one paying for the bill, thats the reason she told me..
    I understand that in countries where medical isn't free, that it can cost a lot of money for surgeries etc. However, I wonder why she didn't ask you to go with her at all, and she only asked the ex to go. Do you and her ex not get along? Did she tell you about the miscarriage and this surgery she needed before she went, or after you saw her there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast