So i am am new to the forum but not new to heartache. I thought i would share my story in hopes to seek answers. So my now ex and i dated for 6 months. Our relationship was awesome. We got along great had minor arguments that amounted to hugs and talking things over. Trust was amasing we both were open with our communication, and didnt keep secrets, shared our phones. We didn't hide anything. She was also kind of jelous, worried that another girl would come along and steal me. I told her that would not happen because she made me happy. We saw each other 4 days out of 7. Our intimacy was amazing. About 3 weeks ago we went to my cousins house for a drop in for my friends birthday and we were only supposed to stay a little while. We ended up staying till 3 am and we had a decent time she mingled and got to know people. (she didnt have very many friends) apparently she was talking to another guy who got the impression she was into him (which she said to me no) i guess they became fb friends. Well later on he sent her a string of messages that hinted he liked her and he thought she was into him etc. She let me read the whole conversation. She told him she had a bf and was happy in her relationship and it was a friends only situation. I sent him a message explaining the same thing. He was polite and said he wasnt a home wrecker and apologized about his actions. This still left me a little sour and i told her knowing they were facebook friends made me uncomfortable. She asured me she loved me and only me and i was her forever (she asked me that a lot). Fast forward to last saturday. She wanted to go out on the town and had been messaging my cousin (happily married) a lot and i found it confusing what they could be talking about a the time. So we all went downtown and decided to go to a local club. Thats where the story takes a weird turn. We all were drinking and between the time i bought my second drink at that bar (i keep a 4 drink max) i had been slipped a ruffie ( odd as it seems) so most of the night was a black out. Apparently after we left the bar to take a taxi we had gotten into an argument and i said some mean things. Apparently my cousin his wife and my other best friend took a cab back and left me down there. She said that i showed up at my cousins and she didnt want to talk or see me and she said i grabbed her arm then fell down and my cousin had to remove me and i got more upset and she thought i was going to do something. Keep in mind i dont remember any of this. I guess the next day we talked and we were unsure of where the relationship was and she was scared. We didnt talk for a few days and when we did she said it was over she couldnt trust me and didnt love me anymore. I explained to her that i had been drugged and had gone to the walk in Sunday to be seen. She said she didnt belive my story and wanted paper proof which i didnt have at that moment. She was insulting and rude and snobby about the whole thing. I said tossing out the relationship over that was silly but said fine. She said she had already made plans for Wednesday (the day we used to spend time with eachother) down my way with friends and she made weekend plans with the kids and plans the following weekend. I was calm through the discussion but was aching inside. I couldnt understand how someone who cared so much for me could treat me like trash. She said i was a ticking time bomb, and cant just let things go and shes sick of telling me the same thing over and over she said her mind was made up end of story. So we finished the conversation on the money she owes me for the phone on my account, the insurance i pay for and the money i loaned her. I get a facebook message the next day asking if i was going to be home i told her i wasnt sure and asked why she asked if i had plans and i said no then she said she thought about stopping by to talk face to face. I tried to ask about a time but she didnt know. I had my son so i didnt have much to do. I didnt talk to her the rest of the night and she never showed. The next day i didnt talk to her at all and she sent me a fb message asking for the phone account number because she was switching her service. I talked to her over the phone and talked mostly about the topic at hand. I then told her that i thought there was more to this break up then she was leading me to belive and that it was so silly to end a relationship and not fix it. She didnt care much and still had an attitude. She lost the call and didnt answer when i called back. I then sent her a message telling her the more i thought about it the more i think tosing the relationship out over what happened was dumb and that it told me she wasnt committed in it and that i didnt need her and was going to move on. Later that day i met with my primary dr who went over the testing that found what i had been given and proved my story. I sent her photos of the paper work i had been given and told her theres your proof. She looked up what i had tested positive for which was benzodiazepine and she said oh that's your anti depressant meds. I told her i havent taken anti depressents since 2013 and zoloft didnt fit that category especially since she saw my discharge from the hospital. She still said im over it i dont buy it. I went on and told her thar she can keep telling herself that but proof is right there. She told me to f*** off and just stop. I said ok have a good night. Im not grasping at straws but what is this girls problem? Have i lost her for good? I still love her and just think her emotions are at a peak. I know she feels just as bad because she chose to break up over the phone vs face to face. So many thoughts racing right now