+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Taurus woman super confusing, driving me crazy

Taurus woman super confusing, driving me crazy

All opinions welcome, but especially those familiar with astrology and women of this zodiac sign in particular.

But I'm a 32 year old cancer male. Particularly strong characteristics minus the insecurity. At least for a long time now in my life. When I'm single I go through a lot of different women, but when I find one that I think could be "the one", she gets my 200% and lose interest in other women.

About 3 weeks ago I met a taurus girl who has really managed to get herself stuck in my head. This woman is drop dead gorgeous, she's an acttual national champ fitness model, could have probably any man in the world she wants. Total random, chance encounter, and it was pretty awesome how well we hit it off! Literally into almost all the same damn stuff, the conversation never dulled... she spent the night at my house the first night and we slept in my bed, but nothing happened. She just fell asleep in my arms.

We both agreed we had a good time, and were gonna hang out again the next night, texted lightly throughout the day.. she even text me when she got home saying she would have to come a little later and if that's ok, i said sure... and never heard back from her.

A day or two later I text her asking her what happened and she said her dad who lives in another state had a heart attack and she had to leave town. So I offered a normal condolence and kinda backed off a little.

I would text her asking her simple questions, and it would always take like a day or two for her to hit me back. Usually brief answers. I was starting to wonder if maybe she just only really looked at me as more of a friend than someone she takes serious. Then one day, she randomly texted me a pretty sexy but appropriate picture of her. I texted her a few back. No comment from her lol.

This kinda stuff goes back and forth over a few days.

Then one day she randomly asks me if I wanna come over and just sent her address, talked to her and went over.

Hung out the next night for a few hours and again had a real good time in each others company. She was finishing up working out and wearing incredibly revealing workout clothes. Made a couple comments about sex, her anatomy and her masturbation habits. No real comments or compliments about me, attraction, etc. This time when I left, she reached out to give me a hug goodbye. The first time, she would have left without giving me one if I didn't initiate it. We planned on hanging out the next day after she got off work.

The next day, she ended up getting caught up in a bunch of stuff, called me back, were playing phone tag, finally called her one last time... and she asked me if I wanted to come over "for a little bit".... which ended up being until 7am! Again, had a great time, she clearly enjoyed my company but no compliments (I'm just used to girls totally melting for me) or signals that she wants me real close to her. We end making a late night drive to the store to make dinner together, and had a lot of fun cooking at her house. By the time she started falling asleep, I got a little ballsy, told her I was gonna give her a kiss goodnight and left.

2 nights later, she texted me saying she was about to have a breakdown bc she was stuck at the mall with her son with no gas and there some issue with one of her cc's and she didn't know what to do. I called her and offered to come get them and help them just to be nice, wasn't expecting to hang out with her, but she invited me over after I did.

Once we got to her house, her whole tune towards me changed. She started being very affectionate immediately, leaning into me wanting me to hug her, putting her head on my shoulders. Called me "babe' a couple times. Then we get in her room and she goes over and sits on her bed. We were smoking, so I followed her over but didn't sit too close. Finally, she tells me to come over and lay next to her and hold her! She gets up, gets under the covers... and then tells me to join her. Starts being all cuddly with me but maintaining normal conversation.

I like taking things so slow, so before it really got to the point where we were kissing... her kid knocks on the door and makes an excuse to hang out. I actually get along really well with her son and actually have a good time being around both of them, and I can tell he thinks I'm cool. He made one interesting comment and said we both must be high because we look so happy.

At one point we were alone in her room, she needed to change and just completely naked right in front of me! My jaw kinda dropped and I told her she looks amazing. She giggled a bit and that was that.

All night we both kept mentioning and coming up with the things we want to do together. She was showing me all these diff ways she wanted to do her house up... she also said she wants me to go with her to go on a scuba diving trip... in December.

Same thing, she cooked me dinner again with a little help from me, she had to be up early and needed to sleep but we both slept together in her bed with her falling asleep cuddled up next to me. Nothing sexual happened, though she was letting my hands wander a bit.

Next morning, gave each other a big hug and I left. She said she had to fly back home again this week t osee her dad, said she would be back for Halloween.

It's been a few days, and only get like on 1-2 texts from her a day. Asked her if she wanted to get dressed up to go out for Halloween to let me know if I should get a costume... no reply. Said hi back to another text, asked her again... no reply.

I know her dad is dying and was only given 2-10 weeks to live, so I'm not blowing her up with texts... but it just ****s with my head that these things happen when we're together, and if we don't see each other for a day... it's like she doesn't even give a rats ass. Like, I hardly text her to give her her space, but even when i do it feels like I'm some kind of annoyance....

..then we see each other, and everything is great and consistently progressing.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is, how persistent do I be with this girl given that she's also juggling a dying parent, a 13 year old son, and crazy work schedule?

Should I just let her get back to me when she gets back to me... or should i be a bit more aggressive about getting in touch with her and finding ways to hang out? The thing is, she doesn't always share her logistics of when she's gotta be doing what and I don't wanna pry into her life like that, so I don't know if she's in or out of town, if her dad's health got even worse, he died, etc.

She says she has ADD and gets easily distracted, has told me I don't bother when I text her... is this just a confusing game of hard to get?

Is it ok to be more persistent about getting in touch with her and asking her to hang out, or is she testing me to see if I'm clingy/needy? Do taurus women expect/like a guy to have to hound them a bit to kick it...

So weird.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that with her dad dying, that's just a flat out higher priority than spending time with a guy you've been seeing that's really going well... it's just the complete forgetfulness and inconsideration of at least having that person on your mind or time for a simple answer.

Also... given that it's a bit random when I do see her, and the direction things are headed with us... is it way too soon and super bad timing to kinda put our chemistry into perspective and ask her to be my gf?

I mean... she was the one that asked me to go on vacation with her in December, and we've talked about making all these other short term "plans", and different things we're gonna cook together, etc.

I don't mind things going slow and taking my time with her... it's just like this complicated, agonizing game of guessing what exactly she wants from me when we spend this great time together, get closer and closer... and then it seems like I'm out of sight, out of mind.

it's like she doesn't even give a rats ass.,
    It's not "LIKE" she doesn't give a rats ass... It is that she doesn't give a rats ass about you.

She doesn't give one about her son either if she's bringing you home while he's there and you two are hanging out in her bedroom after the first GD introduction.

You better think twice about getting yourself shredded by someone like her. She's self-absorbed, acts inappropriately for a mother of an impressionable 13 year old and is an attention whore of the 9th degree. You're the first person to call when she needs to use someone though.

Why do you suppose she's in your head when you're this big, player guy you say you are where women throw themselves at you? It's because so far she has done nothing but cock tease you and use you when she's in need but you've confused that with her being a good catch and her behaviour is making you try hard. She's playing you and she's a irresponsible mother for having you, someone who JUST met her son, in her bedroom.

What little you know of her has shown you clearly that she's not worthy of being placed on the pedestal you've put her up on. No woman worth having who is a mother would act that way in front of her son who has JUST met you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    It's not "LIKE" she doesn't give a rats ass... It is that she doesn't give a rats ass about you.

She doesn't give one about her son either if she's bringing you home while he's there and you two are hanging out in her bedroom after the first GD introduction.

You better think twice about getting yourself shredded by someone like her. She's self-absorbed, acts inappropriately for a mother of an impressionable 13 year old and is an attention whore of the 9th degree. You're the first person to call when she needs to use someone though.

Why do you suppose she's in your head when you're this big, player guy you say you are where women throw themselves at you? It's because so far she has done nothing but cock tease you and use you when she's in need but you've confused that with her being a good catch and her behaviour is making you try hard. She's playing you and she's a irresponsible mother for having you, someone who JUST met her son, in her bedroom.

What little you know of her has shown you clearly that she's not worthy of being placed on the pedestal you've put her up on. No woman worth having who is a mother would act that way in front of her son who has JUST met you.
    Use me? Because I went out of my way to offer to help her with something? This woman owns a business and a 5 bdrm house, she has a lot more money than I do... I asked her if I could take her out to dinner after the first time we hung out, and she told me she would prefer to stay in and cook together.

Every time we discuss going out to do something, she immediately stops to think about her finances, as though she would be expecting to be the one to pay.

She's ridiculously busy and doesn't have time "date" normally. She works damn near 7 days a week, travels a ton, has been flyin back to the South frequently to see a dying father and is constantly on the run. Her and her son have like a best friend type of relationship, this woman busts her ass to be the best mom she can possibly be.

Her room is kind of set up to be like a hang out spot. It's not like we're intimate or lovey dovey in front of her kid.

The first time she invited me over, it was mid-afternoon and she had to drive out of town later that night to stay in a hotel of the city she needed to be in.... so she told me to come over and hang out with her for a few hours because that's the only time we could spend.

The next day, we were gonna go out or maybe go hang out at my place... she got done with work too late and invited me over again. Was supposed to be just for a little bit, but we have too much fun together and it turned out to be all night.

Sounds like it bothers you that I have a way with women and you wanna jump to rash conclusions about someone based solely on the fact that they brought a guy home for their kid to meet...

... even though NOTHING sexual has happened, and she has treated me like a king since I've been there.

*Btw, I only mentioned my way with women to illustrate that this girls stands out from the rest in a major way to me. I'm hardly a "player", I don't lie to women or cheat... I just don't commit to one unless I'm totally sure about her.

First time I've heard another woman be faulted for not having sex with me in the first few hangouts... and even then, that might have happened if her son was there.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter683 View Post
    Use me? Because I went out of my way to offer to help her with something? This woman owns a business and a 5 bdrm house, she has a lot more money than I do... I asked her if I could take her out to dinner after the first time we hung out, and she told me she would prefer to stay in and cook together.

Every time we discuss going out to do something, she immediately stops to think about her finances, as though she would be expecting to be the one to pay.

She's ridiculously busy and doesn't have time "date" normally. She works damn near 7 days a week, travels a ton, has been flyin back to the South frequently to see a dying father and is constantly on the run. Her and her son have like a best friend type of relationship, this woman busts her ass to be the best mom she can possibly be.

Her room is kind of set up to be like a hang out spot. It's not like we're intimate or lovey dovey in front of her kid.

The first time she invited me over, it was mid-afternoon and she had to drive out of town later that night to stay in a hotel of the city she needed to be in.... so she told me to come over and hang out with her for a few hours because that's the only time we could spend.

The next day, we were gonna go out or maybe go hang out at my place... she got done with work too late and invited me over again. Was supposed to be just for a little bit, but we have too much fun together and it turned out to be all night.

Sounds like it bothers you that I have a way with women and you wanna jump to rash conclusions about someone based solely on the fact that they brought a guy home for their kid to meet...

... even though NOTHING sexual has happened, and she has treated me like a king since I've been there.

*Btw, I only mentioned my way with women to illustrate that this girls stands out from the rest in a major way to me. I'm hardly a "player", I don't lie to women or cheat... I just don't commit to one unless I'm totally sure about her.

First time I've heard another woman be faulted for not having sex with me in the first few hangouts... and even then, that might have happened if her son was there.
    Hey... It was YOU that said its like she doesn't give a rat's ass about you... I'm just agreeing with you and adding that I thinks she's foolish and inappropriate to be introducing men to her son who she's not in a long time, committed relationship with.

... and, don't put words in my mouth if you don't mind. No where in my post am I blaming her for not having sex with you. She has acted inappropriately with you when her son is there and I don't care whether you justify her behaviour or not... The bottom line is we BOTH have the impression that she doesn't give a rats ass for you. I'm just giving you even more reason why you shouldn't care.

Are you challenged somehow? Why would I give a flying shit about you and your "way with women?" lol
    My conclusions are hardly rash. A woman worth having would not fool around in her bedroom when her son is home and it's the first time you have laid eyes on one another. Hint: (in case you don't understand what I'm saying). She would have you and her son sitting in the same room together getting to know one another as if you were a guest and not someone his mother would be entertaining in her bedroom (no matter what the set up in that bedroom was).

After everything you've said... sorry that I agree with you that it seems like she doesn't give a rat's ass about you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Hey... It was YOU that said its like she doesn't give a rat's ass about you... I'm just agreeing with you and adding that I thinks she's foolish and inappropriate to be introducing men to her son who she's not in a long time, committed relationship with.

... and, don't put words in my mouth if you don't mind. No where in my post am I blaming her for not having sex with you. She has acted inappropriately with you when her son is there and I don't care whether you justify her behaviour or not... The bottom line is we BOTH have the impression that she doesn't give a rats ass for you. I'm just giving you even more reason why you shouldn't care.

Are you challenged somehow? Why would I give a flying shit about you and your "way with women?" lol
    My conclusions are hardly rash. A woman worth having would not fool around in her bedroom when her son is home and it's the first time you have laid eyes on one another. Hint: (in case you don't understand what I'm saying). She would have you and her son sitting in the same room together getting to know one another as if you were a guest and not someone his mother would be entertaining in her bedroom (no matter what the set up in that bedroom was).

After everything you've said... sorry that I agree with you that it seems like she doesn't give a rat's ass about you.
    Actually no, I never said she doesn't give a rats ass about me, maybe you should slow down and digest what's written before making assumptions. She's been more and more into me when we are TOGETHER... I said with her lack of frequency in texting, it's LIKE she doesn't give a rats ass when I'm not around.

And did you miss one of 3 parts where I said we did NOT fool around? We haven't kissed in front of her kid, been particularly affectionate, or any kind of romantic conversation.

Her son hung out with us all 3 times I was over there. Her room is HUGE, and again, is set up so that a couple people can hang out in it.

Really, it's the fact that she hates leaving him by himself yet still wanted to see me and spend time.

It seems like you're focused on these loose assumptions that you're making of what happened in front of her son and the nature in which we all hung out. I've tried to explain her intense work and family obligations that lead to her having such little free time that led to that being how/when we could kick it.

You have literally not touched on a single other thing I've said and are focused on passing judgement on 1 of many things that you're purposely misunderstanding and in a position you can't comprehend.

You also didn't give me a lick of insight into taurus women, which she is, and everything she has done has been eerily consistent with what women of that sign do when getting to know and liking a guy.

Thanks for your opinion, but you come off as real bitter, judgemental, and I can't say you've really even comprehended much of the situation. Have a good day.

Anyone else?

Going to add my thoughts in bits off reading each part.

First off only thing I know about Taurus's is they are supposed to be stubborn and on the not loading you up with gushing compliments maybe she doesn't want to inflate your ego, and she feels you know she is into you by going over to cuddle first night, giving her addy to you, sending sexy pic, giving you her address and so on.
    Also maybe she would prefer you didn't over compliment her either, makes it seem you might only want her for what she has going on outside, not inside, you know? Just a thought.

Why'd she turn on the intimacy only when you got in the presence of her kid?
    Do you wonder if she told the kid you were her BF already? so she acted up the part.

Getting naked in front of you, a bit of good ole cock teasing on her part. It worked lol But why all of a sudden? and at that time. Should ask.

Do you know for a definite fact her dad is sick? and that is why all the travelling and silence with you? Why not ask to go with her next time she travels to see her dad, you'd like to meet him and support her, see what she says.

Why wouldn't it be ok to contact her more, if showing interest pushes her away then did she ever like you way you like her then? Do what feels right when contacting, obviously no 20 texts and and calls a day but can step it up if you like, again why worry.

Originally Posted by firestarter683 View Post

Actually no, I never said she doesn't give a rats ass about me,
    No you said it seems like she doesn't give a rats ass about you and I agree only I don't think it "seems" that way. I think it IS that way and I think that whether you are together or apart.

maybe you should slow down and digest what's written before making assumptions
    . No assumptions.. I have concluded what I've said by going on what you've said.

She's been more and more into me when we are TOGETHER...
    You call strutting around you naked like a toddler after bath time "more into you?" Pullleeeeeze!

I said with her lack of frequency in texting, it's LIKE she doesn't give a rats ass when I'm not around.
    It's also like she doesn't give a rats ass when YOU ARE around as well. No where in what you've shared does it indicate that she is any thing other then an attention whore who views you like a schumuck who lets her play him. Either that or she's as nuts as I paint her to be and she'd expect you to actually fvck her when her 13 year old is out in the other room waiting to knock on the door because he's been left out there alone.

And did you miss one of 3 parts where I said we did NOT fool around?
    No... but that's yet another reason why I say she doesn't give a rats ass about you when you're together. lol
    If she was, she wouldn't be treating you like an A-sexual friend who she is brash and inappropriate around (e.g. walking around naked in front of you when you've never even kissed SMH)

We haven't kissed in front of her kid, been particularly affectionate, or any kind of romantic conversation.
    Didn't say that you had... just said that it was inappropriate behaviour and very poor parenting to be having you in her bedroom in front of her 13 year old whether or not you screwed or even whether or not you just kissed. He was left alone while his mother entertained some stranger in her bedroom. If you can't see how that is wrong then I can't help you to see because you're clueless about decorum and giving impressionable young teens the WRONG idea about his mother.

Her son hung out with us all 3 times I was over there. Her room is HUGE, and again, is set up so that a couple people can hang out in it.
    Funny how you added that after I called the two of you out on it. In your original posts(s) you said he had asked to join you in her huge bedroom. It wasn't that you all went in there together. When she strutted naked in her huge bedroom was her son with you? When you slept in the same bed but didn't fvck was her son in there too? Was her son with you when she played miss cock tease with you in the instance quoted below?:

Once we got to her house, her whole tune towards me changed. She started being very affectionate immediately, leaning into me wanting me to hug her, putting her head on my shoulders. Called me "babe' a couple times. Then we get in her room and she goes over and sits on her bed. We were smoking, so I followed her over but didn't sit too close. Finally, she tells me to come over and lay next to her and hold her! She gets up, gets under the covers... and then tells me to join her. Starts being all cuddly with me but maintaining normal conversation.
    O.o

Really, it's the fact that she hates leaving him by himself yet still wanted to see me and spend time.
    Well was he with you when she was spending time with you in her bed? Where was he then, this little lad who just met you? She's a twat and you're being played by her attention whorism. You'd do well to let her chase you and if she doesn't then just forget she exists. You won't do that though because you're naïve enough to keep letting her play you.

It seems like you're focused on these loose assumptions that you're making of what happened in front of her son and the nature in which we all hung out.
    are you forgetting what you've said? I assume nothing, I'm going by what you've told us and conveniently forget so it suits your tale.

I like taking things so slow, so before it really got to the point where we were kissing... her kid knocks on the door
    That means he wasn't always in the room with you and he obviously felt left out if he came "knocking on her door" in order to see what his stupid mother was up to with you. Jeeezus! Read back your own words, homey.

I've tried to explain her intense work and family obligations that lead to her having such little free time that led to that being how/when we could kick it.
    She's not that into you but she'll cock tease you in the house when her son is there wondering what you two are doing in there alone. pffft.

You have literally not touched on a single other thing I've said and are focused on passing judgement on 1 of many things that you're purposely misunderstanding and in a position you can't comprehend.
    Read again. I've said what I've said based on your and her inappropriate behaviour and her cock teasing. She's not that into you or she would want to act well in front of her son and see how YOU INTERACT with him because she'd not want some asshole around her son. She'd want a guy that could interact with him well and be a good role model for him. It's YOU that doesn't get it.

You also didn't give me a lick of insight into taurus women, which she is, and everything she has done has been eerily consistent with what women of that sign do when getting to know and liking a guy.
    OMG. Are you for real? I call TROLL.
    You dont' actually believe that shit do you? iIf you do then I suggest you go google it and get your BS from a Zodiac site. FFS

Thanks for your opinion, but you come off as real bitter, judgemental, and I can't say you've really even comprehended much of the situation. Have a good day.
    I'm not bitter but I will judge people who leave a 13 year old outside of a closed door to act inappropriately. So: Your welcome even though you've come across as a naïve, blind and immature when it comes to relationships, how to act around young people and being able to function in REALITY in general if you put so much stock on a zodiac sign.

You have a good day too.