+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused about my feelings

Confused about my feelings

A few days ago, I have left my girlfriend. Altough she was kind and caring, it did not seem enough. To be honest, she was my first girlfriend and I am not quite experienced in these things, so it came to me that I should break up with her in order to see other girls. Moreover, we rushed too quickly into some serious adult action, and the romance seemed to go away (I'm 18, shes 15,5). Now I'm facing some difficult times. Even though I thougth for a few days before making the decision, I think I still love her and probably so does she.
    Could you be so kind and give me your general opinions? Should I wait for some more time and see if my emotions changed?

P.S. one more reason why I wanted to leave her. Her family is not ordinary, she has a disabled sister and someone has to be near her all the time. She does not frighten me a lot, but it is hard to understand how I should react to her messy home and irritated mother (she has quite a lot of stress).

JOIN whereweallmeet, a social dating platform where you can find the perfect match.

well, I don't know what you should do right now as you want to leave her and be with her at the same time it is impossible. What problem you have right now is decision making, I don't think yours are really are problem. Consider the "reasons" that makes you chooses to go back with her or no. Afterwards you can possibly choose.If you are not really thinking of marrying her you shouldn't take this too seriously, I mean if it's true she or you will come back to you. For your age it is still possible (much possible) that you will find another person. If you really want her, I think you can start back from the start( as a friend) so you can see how she really is or how does she fit you. Don't make this disturb your dreams or stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bvegas2020 View Post
    JOIN whereweallmeet, a social dating platform where you can find the perfect match.
    yes.. really great advice...