+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Much needed advice please!! It's complicated

Much needed advice please!! It's complicated

Me and this guy have known eachother for years, we didn't get on initially but we are now good friends, we started flirting and then during a dare we were cuddling (long story was for the purpose to see if one of our friends liked him) I didn't have any feelings until this December we started flirting even more and cuddling etc (nothing bad!!!) I thought that things were going well but then he started deleting me off social media, we are neighbours and I know most of his friends and all his family, the only problem is that I'm really good friends with his sisters and a girl who likes him. I've denied liking him for the sake of everyone but I don't know what to do, I can't just turn my feelings off for him and I think he may have feelings but just not want to say, is it too complicated?!! Xx
    Last edited by Jodz; 27-01-16 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Spelling

Its not complicated. Saying truth can save your life. Also when you stop caring what others think about you then you can start making real progress with guys. Also when you stop caring what others things of both of you, that is breaking free. When you truly like someone and you are open about it, then others will respect that. In the end you cant say you are not where you want to be because of him or her or anyone. Its up to you.

However if you live close by you could pay surprise visit to his place to see him. Set up and instant date or invite to hang out somewhere, someday. If hes not willing to then dont run after him but move on.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will