+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I text him?

[QUOTE=ItsJustMe]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    I am a nice, caring man, that will be an honest and loving husband.

QUOTE]

I believe you. Thanks for the links. BTW I thought you were a woman, no offence

None Taken "Blue-Corvette-Racer"

"Personal shopping and makeovers. Some women don't understand why they are not meeting or attracting the men they want. In some cases, the problem is not The Rules, but their appearance. We offer a total head-to-toe analysis and recommendations for diet, exercise, makeup, hair, plastic surgery, clothes, etc. We meet you in New York City or New Jersey and take you for a makeover, and shopping for clothes, bags, shoes, and jewelry so you look sexy and feminine to attract to desirable men."

I read a lot of bs online but this is too much. NO woman should do any of these things just so she can feel like she's good enough. You are who you are, if people don't like it, too bad. For me personally, i like it more when a girl is just her natural self. She shouldn't have to put on makeup to make me see how beautiful she is...Just another way for these guys to make $$$.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    I read a lot of bs online but this is too much. NO woman should do any of these things just so she can feel like she's good enough. You are who you are, if people don't like it, too bad. For me personally, i like it more when a girl is just her natural self. She shouldn't have to put on makeup to make me see how beautiful she is...Just another way for these guys to make $$$.

Here Here!

I havent read the book, but I'm inclined to believe I'd be the opposite. If a girl I meet, follows a stupid book like "The Rules", then I'll move on to another girl.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Just another way for these guys to make $$$.
    People will always be able to capitalize on women's insecurities...

The two Authors are making a buck on the side with their website, but the book is far different, for $8.00 it is worth the read. I read it, and it is exactly the type of girl a fighter pilot like me is willing to go after.

I am attracted to smart looking sophisticated women, that hold themselves well, and shout out "Class".

Girls in Ball caps, combat boots, tattoos, or foul mouths need not apply.

I applaud women's rights, and women in the work force, but I like a traditional feminine package, even if she is a fellow pilot. She can fly like Yeager, but must cross her legs and be a women when the candles are lit on the dinner table.

If you want a passionate man, that is so in love with you that he would be at your side forever, be a friend, lover and treat you like a queen, READ THE BOOK. Those that pooo hooo it, ask them how there love life is going.

I have had many women that are close friends ask me how to meet a guy like me. Not that I am the model, they just wanted a guy with my passion for life. I told them to live with passion themselves, and do the rules. A passionate man lives his live with passion, be it his job, racing cars, flying jets, whatever. Do you think he will be any less passionate with you?

I have done far more for far less, and will go to great lengths for that special girl. If she says no sex until marriage, fine, if she says call me by Wednesday if you want a date of Friday, fine. She wants to be respected and I respect that. Because I demand her respect as well, goes both ways.

You don't have to go back to the days of no shoes and standing at the sink holding a baby and one on the way, just follow the book. IT WORKS.

Although I think looking presentable is obviously something most of us would agree is a good idea, overall methinks bluevette may have a financial interest in the book...

EDIT: My lovelife is fine, thank you!
    Last edited by shh!; 29-09-05 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Although I think looking presentable is obviously something most of us would agree is a good idea, overall methinks bluevette may have a financial interest in the book...

EDIT: My lovelife is fine, thank you!
    Sure sounds like it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by shh!

EDIT: My love life is fine, thank you!

I had no doubt, that your love life is all that it can be

I wish I had a financial interest in the book, as well as
    "How to succeed with Women" Both good books.

I have read many books that I really thought I would not like, or dismissed at first, but after reading them was at least able to glean a few points of interest, or at least confirm my original thoughts.

I am sure that the local library would have it as well. Or better yet go to Barnes and Noble, and read it for free, and spend the $8.00 on a frothy hot cocoa-moco-choke you.

Both books have one simple underlying message -

Be confident, lead your life to fullest, respect yourself, and others, and demand the best from yourself, and from others.

That is it.

I agree with having class and looking presentable. Never read the book or even really heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I agree with having class and looking presentable. Never read the book or even really heard of it.
    Me neither...You and I should write a book too, Junsui.

Me neither...You and I should write a book too, Junsui.
    Yes we should! What should we call it?

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Yes we should! What should we call it?
    hmm...I'm sure we'll come up with something unique.

I don't know about this one...Some guys wouldn't talk about private stuff if they didn't care...unless maybe he was just pretending...Anyways, it depends on what you want...Like Junsui and Tavs mentioned above, if you want to get together for just sex, call him up.
    Asip. I'm surprised at you. Don't you know it's a cliche that men use affection to get sex, and that women use sex to get affection? OF COURSE he's gonna talk -- oh, so affectionately -- about personal stuff. He wants to GET LAID.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Asip. I'm surprised at you. Don't you know it's a cliche that men use affection to get sex, and that women use sex to get affection? OF COURSE he's gonna talk -- oh, so affectionately -- about personal stuff. He wants to GET LAID.
    lol..true, for most part anyways...I took a different view on the situation i guess but i don't think that every guy will pay attention just so he can get laid. Besides, they know each other from before so maybe there is a deeper connection. From what she was saying, it doesn't seem likely, however, with all these people talking about "rules", some guys take a different route which can make it seem like they don't care about anything else.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast