+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Can I text him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I'm 23. I have a 2 year degree, am in good shape, and have a clean history.

You are prime, go back to school, get a 4 year degree and start applying now. Guard Units are the secret back door to the Air Force. They are doing the most hiring. Where do you live, I can find a Unit near you. Also, they like to select from within, so you can join now, as an enlisted man, have them pay for your school, and apply from within. Max age for fighters is around 27 to start, as you must pass a 7 "G" Centrifuge ride, and most people pass out around 4 G's after this age. There are ways around age limitations.
    Last edited by Bluevetteracer; 30-09-05 at 01:29 AM.

I am in good shape...
    Proof, please...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    Never mind, got it!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wondering
    hi im currently a student..well i know this gurl when i was young..at that time i dun really know who she is..but soon i seldom met her anymore..end of last year i met her back in a tuition class..well im fall for her...after sometime i get to chat with her online and we know each other better...soon i approach to let her know my feelings and she rejected because at that time, she already had a bf (which is one of my friend, but well i didnt know it at first) but we still kinda friend... then soon they broke up..recently i feel that she got some interest in me (im not sure) cos during tuition classes, ill sit behind and she will sit few rows in front of me..sumtimes she will turn back and look at me..and when we go back she will have sum talk with me..then soon i get her phone number and we started with sms and soon talking on phone..during the first few times on sms she shows that she really want cares and love from me..but soon after a few times talking on phone, she didnt reply my sms and she seems doesnt get enough care and love from me..can anyone help me out how to make her feel that i care and love her..im afraid being rejected again..how can i show that i love her and how do i hint so that to make sure she does love me too or im just thinking too much..?thanks for helping..

The English Language is a tool, use it effectively, or post in your native script if English is not your vernacular

Now, how is that nasty? At age 14 you should be IN grammar school, and at least, able to compose a sentence.
    Perhaps I'm wrong. It seemed to me that the only purpose of that sentence was to make someone feel less about themselves. IF your grammar was perfect, then perhaps it would have seemed helpful instead of nasty.

After reading most of your posts...well...I don't believe you and I would agree on night and day...so I'm not spending anymore time on this.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Proof, please...
    What she said

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gilr
    Perhaps I'm wrong. It seemed to me that the only purpose of that sentence was to make someone feel less about themselves. IF your grammar was perfect, then perhaps it would have seemed helpful instead of nasty.

After reading most of your posts...well...I don't believe you and I would agree on night and day...so I'm not spending anymore time on this.

BUT, you could at least understand what I was trying to convey.

The original post was barely legible. Someone needs to help him by identifying this obviously unacceptable use of the written word. If he does not correct it to some acceptable level, this could cost him a job.

It was not meant to put him down, but to have him take a look at what he composed. I even had a side note that if he did not speak English as a first language, post in your native form.

If you are that sensitive to constructive criticism, how do you get feedback from people that are trying to make you a better person?
    Last edited by Bluevetteracer; 30-09-05 at 01:41 AM.

BUT, you could at least understand what I was trying to convey.

The original post was barely legible. Someone needs to help him by identifying this obviously unacceptable use of the written word. If he does not correct it to some acceptable level, this could cost him a job.

It was not meant to put him down, but to have him take a look at what he composed. I even had a side note that if he did not speak English as a first language, post in your native form.

If you are that sensitive to constructive criticism, how do you get feedback from people that are trying to make you a better person?
    Ohhhhhhhhh....your posts are attempts to make people become better people....okay....now I understand.

Tone Guest
    Bluevette - AWESOME. Thanks for all the info man, I'm seriously gonna think about that.

Junsui/shh! - How do you want me to do that??? Send you a video of me goin on a 9 mile run!?

You are right - that would be inconvenient. Perhaps another kind of video would suffice...
    :-D

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    You are right - that would be inconvenient. Perhaps another kind of video would suffice...
    :-D
    What she said!

Tone Guest
    Go on...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gilr

Just like your post here, meant to help me???????????????

Bluevette - AWESOME. Thanks for all the info man, I'm seriously gonna think about that.

Junsui/shh! - How do you want me to do that??? Send you a video of me goin on a 9 mile run!?

Tone, if you live in LKN, try the UNL, they have ROTC programs that you can join commitment free. Use this as a lever to become OTS qualified, and that will give you a leg up in the Guard. Sioux City has a Tanker unit (KC-135).

Good luck.

Just like your post here, meant to help me???????????????
    I never said I was trying to be helpful.

I did say I was done with this.

I'm not going to be provoked into continuing.

Tone Guest
    Great man, thanks again.

Watch out, Uncle Sam is recruiting on LF
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~