+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am sad that no one wants to be with a quiet person like me though.

I am sad that no one wants to be with a quiet person like me though.

I feel sad since I haven't found someone to be with yet. Ya usually the guy will say I am quiet then not be interested in me though. Does it mean that I need to change my personality to become someone that talks more then someone will like me though. I don't get why even quiet guys aren't interested in me ya. Any advice would be cool. Thanks.

Hello Friend,
    No! You don't have to change your personality and the truth is what ever goes up under gravity will definetly come down. Why? If you change your personality you will become a different person and might be lured to do things which are nnot of you, as for does guys i thing dey do not deserve you. You are more cultured, and the Mr right who will love you for who u are and not what you are will appreciate you when the time come. Don't feel bad about who you are but rather be confident in yourself and play u.

Visit my website emotionalconsciousness .com....for free one-on-one skype professional counseling and anyone on this platform facing any problem.

Thank You
    Alfred Coleman
    C.E.O (emotionalconsciousness .com)

You still want to remain true to you, if you are quiet becoming overly loud and outgoing wouldn't be true to who you are, it's better to find a nice balance between the two over changing who you are completely. Maybe the quiet guys are interested in you,but are shy and scared to approach you.

to be honest shy = sexy to me its just hard for guys to initiate with someone quiet. choose one guy and have a play with your confidence try to Improve your confidence slightly as it is an obstacle If a man truly is connected with you then he will keep pushing so learn to identify with it and when you notice it, start talking. You will have to slightly come out of your shell and remember no one will notice the kitten if there is a lion around.

Also what happened in the first reply by the CEO is business. Always distrust the "free meal" its the act of giving before taking.
    Last edited by Ianidus; 14-03-16 at 01:05 AM.