+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Heres my situation

Heres my situation

Firstly I have tryed my upmost to make this concise but its complicated and its still a bit lengthy.

I’ve been actively trying to find somebody. A partner with whom I can, be a man with and maybe, further my family name. Yet the gods mock me it seems. They throw devil after devil before me and it feels like these torturers enjoy and relish in my emotional agony. And, as I have nobody of which I can fully trust, I have to talk to you. My friends.

The situation I am in is like this. I worked on a construction site just by where I live in Wolverhampton which, has been a delight. Whilst I was working there I met a chamber maid. She and I struck it off and we chatted for a few minutes every time we crossed paths. The impression I got from her was that she had a boyfriend and was quite unhappy with him. The job ended and never saw her again. Until the other day when I received a message from my sister who knew her and she said that one of the chamber maids had asked for my phone number and did she have my permission to give it to her, which it was a pleasure to say yes. The anticipation swept me, but I knew it was her, deep in my heart I just knew. And boy was it. She immediately started to tell me how that I was her “perfect man” and that “I would take care of her” she knew it in her heart and I certainly knew I had the capacity to be a real man and step up to a relationship and put all the sweat, blood and tears into it, If I chose to give it to her. She even went as far as to explaining all the varied and if I’m honest interesting sexual acts she was most skilled in and the animal in me took over. When the night time came she called me and with all due respect to her, she explained that she was still with this fellow and she was going there tonight and not to text her unless she text first.

I have been here before but yet never had the wit to see it creeping up on me and eventually, biting me in the arse.

The second day arrived with a call at 7.30 and a very keen sounding young lady, oh yes I should have mentioned she’s 23 and I have 37 years behind me. Anyway we chatted for 10 minutes and then she left to start her day’s toil. Night time came and we spoke on the phone. Knowing the situation, I explained to her that I had been in this situation before and she immediately changed to a very displeased tone. Asking if I thought she would hurt me to which I replied “you are”. She could not see what I was trying to say which was obviously that she has lured me in but now I have to wait and see if her relationship succeeds with this other fellow. She had now become angrier and if I’m honest so was I. I ended the call with “you’re going to break my heart”. She then proceeded to twist the situation around on me by telling me how I scared her and that I was “out of order”. That’s when I made the most fatal mistake of this adventure. I said sorry. Now that may be to most people the most logical thing to say. But on one hand to express guilt is natural when one feels it and I did feel slightly guilty but by admitting feeling guilty I gave her all the power, gone in an instant she was the boss and I was the underling the one who served her.

It has become clear to me that she is a psychological psychopath.

if anybody wants me to discuss the solution to my problem please let me know as I don't want to write it if no one wants to read it

So you both never actually dated, went on an actual date? I was confused by your story? Why did you both get so involved without ever dating one another? She was probably too young for you anyhow, don't you think?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Yeah but she hunted me down and she went straight in and seduced my male ego and I didn't get the impression she wanted to date