+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Suddenly wants breakup after 3 years together

Suddenly wants breakup after 3 years together

Hi

I do not know where to start, we are both around the 40 mark and best friends as well as partners, but my partner of over three years has suddenly announced that she is seriously considering ending our relationship because she is having a wobble. This was sprung upon me whilst we was planing our holiday in the sun and after we had been out for a good day with friends. I feel physically sick at the news and the discussion got very emotional. She said that she does not want to loose me and suggested we stayed good friends. But in the heat of the moment I was 100% honest and said I wanted either to be her partner or nothing at all, as I could not see how we could remain friends as I would always want more than that and the hurt would never heal in my view.

But she now thinks that I am being unreasonable having to make her choose between being my partner or nothing insisting we could be friends.

We have not spoken since the weekend and she wants till next weekend to think things over, but in the meantime the uncertainty is killing me and all I want to do is talk things through and address the issues we may have.

We was very good friends before we became a couple, but am I wrong to expect a clean break if she decides to end things?

I am feeling so confused and uncertain about things so any help or experience welcomed.

she may be bored with you and she finds a new flame. a new flame is always exciting.

[url=http://www.chickmagnet7.com/?Boredom_Signs]chickmagnet7.com - Boredom Signs[/url]

If she was bored, why have we seemingly been so close the last few weeks, going out with friends and family together and not been able to leave each other alone.

I do not understand at all :-(