Hi there,
Me and my partner had some major issues in the past five months. She said that we were no longer in a relationship and that we needed space.at this point were in the phase where I'm giving her space. Im definitely not giving her the space she needed because i found out thru an app that gave me the ability to see her text messages that she has been sleeping around with several men in the past 5 months. She accepted the we were no longer in a relationship but I never did. So to find out that she didn't have a problem sleeping around was a big shock. Now I decided to forgive her because she said she does miss me and love me.
I wanted to start off fresh and told her about the app. She all of a sudden changed her mind and said maybe she doesn't want this relationship anymore. We talked and she asked if I would be able to forgive her and never talk about these men again and not use her as a punching bag in the future and I agreed. We agreed on leaving the past behind us and never mention it again.
Now, she bought a new phone and got a new number , where she keeps the numbers off all these lovers that she had in the past 5 months, and calls it an emergency plan in case things don't work out between us. How am I supposed to leave the past behind me if she's going to keep the numbers of all these guys in a secret phone? I'm supposed to forgive her for what she did and never mention these guys? But she can stay in touch? ??