+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is my female best friend suddenly ignoring me?

Why is my female best friend suddenly ignoring me?

Hello Everyone
    I am jason and I need your help regarding friendship relationship. I am student in university and I found friend in class and her name is Emily.
    She is good girl and after becoming her friend I did care her, helped her in her assignment, quizzes and in final exam as well and finally she became my best friend. after university we used to connect on social media platforms facebook by messaging.
    we feel good to spend time with each other. after 4 months suddenly she is getting avoiding me.
    and I asked her is there any issue so we can discuss about it and I say sorry. she said there is nothing*
    But I can read her behavior because she is avoiding me. Now she starts talking with some selected boys whose are bad so I feel jealous and I told her that these boys are not good boys these are bad because I listen that they were talking bad about you. be careful
    she said there would be some misunderstanding* they are good. I felt very disheart at that time.
    Now I am avoiding her Because she doest not want my existence around her.*
    If I did wrong so please tell me what I have to do? To get her back in my life...

you know man this thing happen to every single nice guy, if you give someone too much attention this will happen for sure, it it pretty clear that you are too attach to her and care for her and like her as more than friend but the thing is if you give someone too much attention you are going to loose your importance, believe me brother that exact same thing is happening to me at this very moment but you have to accept that some things are not meant to happen but that does not mean we just give up right, the best thing you can do is just give her space begging before her is not going to bring her back you will end up looking desperate, just don't contact her for while and let her miss you if she have even little bit feeling for you she will be back for sure sooner or later, but till than no contact, no social media stalking or checking for last seen, i know this is going to be very hard but this the least you can do, i hope this helps and you get what you deserve

It is true, we get put off by guys that are clingy or sickeningly sweet, or are just too plain easy to get to like us. Telling her what guys are good for her or bad for her is also not going to bring her back. She is an adult and can make her own decisions. Did you actually hear them talking bad about her or did you make that up out of jealously? What makes these guys "bad"? You need to back up off her grill or it will just chase her away further. I hate to say it but the fastest way to get her back in your life would be to pay attention/befriend/flirt with another girl at your university. Even if she didn't come back who cares, new friend! Whatever you do don't keep messaging her, distance yourself. Chicks can smell desperation from a mile away.

She found something else that interests her, and selfishly pushed you aside. She finds these bad boys exciting. She is acting like someone who is addicted, she is in denial, is defensive, and pushes those who care about her away. She wants a chance with one of these boys but having you around may ruin her chances. She is looking for a bf, and you should move on. The friendship is over for now. Maybe down the road she will reconnect with you. What you should be doing is moving on yourself and date other girls.