+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Mature Mistress Is Stealing My Soul!

My Mature Mistress Is Stealing My Soul!

Hello all! Happy 4th of July to you all!

I have recently dwindled into the world of fetishes and I must admit, I think I like it so far. My only problem is that I am not sure how I feel about keeping it a secret from my girlfriend.

Over the past few months, I have been communicating with an online Mistress who is very beautiful. She is much older than me but she has some sort of spell over me that I have not been able to break. Her name is Liz and I have posted a pic of her that she sent me as a reward for sending her a $200 Amazon gift card. I would say that I have sent her at least $700-$800 in the past 6 months and in return, she will send me random pics, videos and emails. She has also offered me a pair of her worn panties, but I refused.

I don't really know what caused me to go down this road, but I think it may have had something to do with my actual sex life and how non-interested my girlfriend is in sex. It's like pulling teeth to even touch her body without her seeming uninterested, but yet when we do have sex as of late, she seems
    to enjoy it.

As for Liz, the closest I've been to touching her is via a webcam show. I will never meet her in person, nor will I ever physically get to have sex or engage with her, so basically she will be an online mistress who requires me to spoil her with gift cards and money in exchange for her beauty and attention, which I am
    totally ok with right now, even though it seems wrong.

Here is a pic of my mistress Liz:

Wonder why she doesn't hang that picture on the wall. :- ]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

LMAO on that picture. Forgot to comment when I liked breathe's reply.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Her boobs are more than twice the size of her head, that seems plausible Lol! loving breathe's... why doesn't she hang that picture comment. Priceless.