+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interesting Situation

Interesting Situation

The following thread is intended for humorous purposes as well as to see if anyone has any good ideas for my minor dilemna.

Okay, so on these boards previously, I hinted at making out with this co-worker here at work. As the week progresses, however, I've started to wonder about that. Fact is, I was very drunk that night. I think I had five beers, then two shots of Whiskey, followed by a very potent margarita. Turns out, there's a lot I dont remember that night. So I find myself questioning what I think I know.

Maybe we didn't make out, maybe I was having a drunken dream. I'd say I'm 80% sure I'm not making this up, but how do I know? The gal and I have been friendly all week, but we haven't said a thing about kissing that night or anything. So my question is, how do I figure this out? I could ask her, but if I was only dreamin, that would be bad. You just dont tell a co-worker you had a dream like that. She's a pretty good friend here at work, so it would just be wiered.

I'm taking her to a concert this Friday so I got to figure this out by then so I dont try and make an un-welcomed move if I'm just making things up in my head.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

"Interesting Situation", huh?
    Sure what hate to read your idea of a Boringsituation.

Tone Guest
    ahaha Lloyd

Guys, I had a dream last night that one of the professors that I work for was going to this huge conference and he signed me up for the talent show and I had to sing a Peruvian song... and I was so scared cause it was like an hour before the show and I had no song, or no clue what I was gonna do... so I figured - why don't I just get hammered and go up there and have a good time, then I won't be nervous or even care how I sound. So my buddies and I were drinkin and then I remember - "Shit this is for my boss!! I can't embarrass him like that" and omg I was like going into a panic. Then I woke up and I was like "Oh thank God that was just a dream."

Back to you TAVS - I say who cares. Keep going with the flow - if the opportunity presents itself to kiss her again and you guys are both feelin it - go for it. Then if you start dating a couple months into it when you're more comfortable you can be like "Hey remember when we first hung out and I got drunk - did we kiss that night?"

I just wanna know if Put the mack down or if I was a little wuss and she had to make the first move.

I bet I was a wuss
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

TAVS----"I'm taking her to a concert this Friday so I got to figure this out by then so I dont try and make an un-welcomed move if I'm just making things up in my head."

Is this the flower lady?
    Don't make any moves....that way you don't make any [unwelcome] mistakes.

Yes it's the flower lady. Man you're no fun.
    In all honesty, I'm not too worried, I just thought it was funny that I dont know for sure if I dreamed the whole thing or not.

TAVS---It's funny to read that you can't remember if you kissed her.

This reminds me of a new year's eve party. Frank went around smacking girls on their bottoms, grabbed me and tried to plant one on the lips...I twisted away and fell off the chair, he proceeded to start pinching the other girls. It was a dead funny and all this after several mixtures of beer, vodka and who knows what else.
    The next day we all met up again for new year's late lunch. Frank denied the entire night. We gave him hell for it, and he said, "I can't remember!!!". Honestly, I think he really couldn't remember.

Hmmm, I think I just remembered a little detail that probably would have been left out of a dream.

Ooooo, please tell.....just when I thought it couldn't get more interesting....J/K