So i met a girl at my hometown late in this summer... we were around each other for about a month till we eventually hooked up ...and all was good ... we definitelly liked each other a lot...we hooked up 4-5 times.

well though summer was ending... and we had to get back to our studies which were in separate towns...

So she contacted me to say that we should better stop ,and keep acting as if we were friends cuz ldr would be hursh... well i aggreed on that but that didn't happen for real but only until we were allready miles away...

so at thiz point it's clear we both have feelings for each other...

now it's about a month we are separated but we still talk for hours etc...there is still sth between us...

wheb i told her i miss her she said ""i miss you too,see you soon in athens" (this is where i study). All cool but....

When i told her to go visit her ... she said i shouldn't go and that we have nothing.and that we are just friends...

well what the issue is here is she doesn't mean it when she says we have nothing... all the fuss is about me not going to visit her there...

And i think... does she have a boufriend there and am i like the sidechick ... NO becausd she talks way to much with me and late at night almost every night...she wouldn't be chattomg with me and her boyfriend to jist be sitting there.. tjere is no boyfriend...

Another thought is she may be really not feeling anything and say we have nothong bit shebonly came up with thos when i said to go visit her... not when i said i miss her or at other point...So all thr fuss is about me not going there...

no boyfriend-she likes me -she don't want me there...

could she be testing me or sth to see whether i will flee or wait for her ?
Also we ve had no sex and maybe she don't want me there cuz she don't want to have sex with me yet ??? Don't know i may be imagining thongs and mayne she just don't feel the same way ...
But i usually make no such mistakes... Any opinion on that would be appreciated.