Hi! First time posting on here...

So i met this girl who is in my class in college this year, and honestly, I think she's absolutely perfect. At first, we were put together by a tutor in a lesson to work in pairs, and after making some moves to become friends, it worked! I knew i had a thing for her since the moment i laid eyes on her, but after getting to know her as a person, I know I like her for who she is.

She moved here from Romania about a year ago and hasn't made very many friends. I think in a way she chose not too. She is really intelligent and we both work together to get good grades in college. She doesn't speak perfect English, and i have helped her learn it

Since seeing her very shy and making my moves to be her friend, both me and my friends have picked up signs of affection and attraction from her, however i chose to take them with a pinch of salt because she currently has a boyfriend. My friend keeps telling me I'm "in" and that it is obvious she likes me, but with the boyfriend in mind I really don't know!

These signs include (please note they are only me guesses, and I don't consider them solid evidence):
laughing at all of my geeky and pathetic jokes even when they aren't really funny.
spending an increasingly large amount of time with me, like sitting with me in every lesson and hanging out at lunch times.
Moving her gaze away from mine when our eyes meet in lessons.
when her gaze doesn't move away, we blush at each other for a few seconds.
her reaching out and asking me to help her improve her english, but seemingly only wanting to talk and hang out with nobody else around.
The way we talk for hours on facebook and never run out of things to talk about and her frequent use of blushy and kissy emojis (although she has capped them a lot recently)
the hugs we've had: I brought her some homemade soup after she wasn't very well one day and when she asked to take it home, I walked her outside and she threw herself at me for a hug and i really wasn't expecting it. And there was a lot of smile there too.
she's always available for me
she asks my advice on a lot of things and it is obvious that she trusts me quite a lot.
She doesn't stop me flirting with her
we sit alone with each other at lunch times
I offered to walk her home the other day, but we ended up going to Costa and buying some hot chocolate, and when i wanted to pay for her, she insisted that she pay for me, so I offered to pay for her again and she insisted she still pay, so I let her and bought the next round. She also brought some skittles into college and we shared them. So i went to tesco to get some m&m's for us. Then she offered to buy me another drink, but i only really needed 20p for hot water.
I've asked her to do things like go and see a movie before and she wants to do them.

So... With all of the above in mind, and i know, as i said i don't consider it solid evidence - I want to know what I should do now. I really, really don't want to lose a friend like her and I've never had anyone nearly as cool, but I do want more and have very strong feelings for her now.
She does still have this boyfriend (as far as I know) but I sense that things aren't going to work out for them (I won't go into the circumstances). Maybe she isn't happy with him, maybe she only just wanted someone when she got here and never put a lot of thought into it, i dont know. He is Romanian too so there's his advantage, but she can't see him a lot. I on the other hand can see her every day.

I'm not really trying to steal her from him as such, just see if I can make her realize who she would be happier with. If that turns out to be him or anyone else then it is ok, but what can I do to try and accomplish this? How do i proceed? I'm kind of scared of falling too deep into the friend zone and never being able to get out of it! Do I ask her to do more, do i distance myself, offer my opinion on this guy when she asks? I would really appreciate some deep and long advice here because honestly, she is my world right now. Best friends I guess I can settle for, but I have a feeling that I will always want more from her.

The bottom line is, and I have to clear this up - I do care about her a lot and I want what is best for her, and if she really is happy with this guy, despite the circumstances that I cannot mention I will not stand in the way of that. But if I do have any sort of chance with her I would take it.

What other signs of attraction should I look for?
I really need a way forward here. Not just to be told that I should leave her alone because of this guy, but advice on how I can "overtake" him as such. How to make her feel special. I will back down if I am told by her though.

So that's it, any advice is greatly appreciated!