+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I make the first move

Do I make the first move

so there's this guy I work with and he's my dream man. we've worked together for a few months now! I found out recently that he thinks I'm attractive and he likes me!! (so happy). we are generally a butt flirty, like we are both touchy and what I'm wondering is do I amp up my flirting or do I tell him I am interested straight up. it's a casual work place because I'm still at school so it won't be a problem if something does end up happening. I really like this guy and I'm just not sure how to go about it. I need a guys advice on what I should do
    thanks xxx

Hi Emma,
    This day and age it is not uncommon for a woman to ask out a man. You could continue the flirting but that would raise your hopes up only to be crushed if you find out he is already in a relationship. I would cut to the chase and ask him out for coffee or a drink so that way you'll see where things stand.
    Good luck :-)

Yes, go for it before someone else snaps him up before you. Don't ever miss out by waiting for someone else to make the first move, if you feel it's right do it yourself. Best of Luck!
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”