+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Extreme Lubrication Needed

Extreme Lubrication Needed

Hello. My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year. The main issue we have in our relationship is our sex life. I do not orgasm when we are having intercourse. In thinking about this, I realize that the only time I have EVER had an orgasm inside my partner is when she has been EXTREMELY WET. In those few cases, my past partner has been so wet that she squirts when we had intercourse and she has an orgasm. This results in a VERY WET environment - our genitals are soaked. This extreme wetness has pushed me over the edge. I am searching for a lubricant that can possibly deliver that level of wetness. My partner does get quite wet so intercourse is wonderful, I just don't orgasm.

I would be interested in hearing from other males who might have a similar issue.

Thank you for reading.

There are many lubricants on the market for various things. I would suggest going to an adult store. They usually carry sample size lubricants. Also ask the person that works there, they can usually tell you what you need. Also I find that having oral sex prior to intercourse can make her very wet.