+ Follow This Topic

Thread: frens' embarrassment

frens' embarrassment

when my gf's frens(gals) saw mi with my gf, they will do all sort of things(good) to make fun of us mmmm...... like when they saw mi n my gf holding hands, they will also hold n swing their hands n sing songs.
    i dunno this will make mi feel kinda embarrass or shy. how to overcome this? i dun wanna be like or feel like i'm a mmm.... ??sissy??? maybe??

They're just teasing you, ignore them. If you let them affect your behavior it might make your girlfriend think you're embarassed of her, and only bad things will come of that.
    Heit ist mein taug.

sound logical

thanks

They make fun of you? What a bunch of dorks. Tell them to grow up, and that they wish they had someone they could hold hands with.

Don't even worry about it man. That's elementary school junk what they're doing.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    look at it this way.. they're making fun of you because they think the both of you make a kute couple. if they didn't want you around, they would seriously give you a hard time. just accept the fact that they accept you and don't mind you. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...