+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: School Thread

Yeah, you can pick your classes online and all of that, but I don't think he knows what he wants to go into yet. Just put undecided on your app and they will send you to an advisor who will dsicuss with you your options.

Tone Guest
    K, so register online?

Have you applied for the school you are wanting to go to? You apply, get in, get financial stuff worked out, then go to an advisor. If you mean register for class online, you probably won't be able to your first semester there. I don't know about your school, but here you have to meet with an advisor your first semester.

what school are you trying to get into?

Well yea, if you have the option of registering online, do that...Junsui and I were talking about the courses part...When you are done registering, if you already know what you want to take, you should be able to pick your courses online. If you are unsure, you should talk to your advisor.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    The one I work for, University of Nebraska - Lincoln!

You guys are confusin me, I'll just call someone here and sound dumb and they'll tell me what to do!

lol Have you turned in an application for the school?

Hey I have more posts than Asip! That's sad lol

1. Turn in your Application
    2. Choose your Courses
    3. Pay your Fees

Better?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    No ma'am, not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Hey I have more posts than Asip! That's sad lol
    lol...Nah, i used to be on here 24/7...

Ok, you need to apply to the school. Then they will send you an acceptance letter telling you what to do. So right now you need to apply. You can probably do that online. They will want your grades from high school and the community college you attended. So you need to contact them and get transcripts from them.

Tone Guest
    asdlkaj3298asdlk;ja3,mx/z';jea8

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Ok, you need to apply to the school. Then they will send you an acceptance letter telling you what to do. So right now you need to apply. You can probably do that online. They will want your grades from high school and the community college you attended. So you need to contact them and get transcripts from them.
    Yea, what she said...I don't know how it works down there...but is it not too late too apply for January?...Deadlines are usually around this time so try to hurry with this.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh goodness Tone.... grab an application from the school, fill it out and turn it in. After that, you can then speak with a counselor about all the rest. They can tell you what to do hun!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast