+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me get out of this tricky situation.

Please help me get out of this tricky situation.

I'm 17. The thing is, I love a girl, who is my best friend, let her name be D. I think D too loves me. Just yesterday, another girl came and proposed me, let her name be P. I know that I don't love P. I'm trying hard to convince P, but, she's not understanding. P is telling that she loves only me and can't think of anyone else. P is telling that if she marries anyone, it will be only me. If I decline her proposal, she is telling that she will remain single for her entire life. I don't want P's life to be spoilt just because of me. I love my best friend, D and I'm sure that D too loves me. How should I make P understand about this? I don't want her life to be spoilt just because of me, also, I don't want to lose my best friend, D's love. Please help me get out of this situation.

It sounds like at the end of the day, you heart is with D. Do want your heart desires. Don't settle for less because you don't want to hurt P even if it means loosing her. Take time to think and write down what D and P means to you. Then pick one and follow through your decision with no regrets. If it fails, take it as a learning lesson.

As a women, if someone I love had to pick between me and another girl, I'd advise him to pick her. Because if he loved me, he wouldn't be confuse between picking me or someone else.