I just met her in the beach and took her number then i texted her at night said "how she doing"
and she responded that she was at dinner with her friend and she just got back home and she asked
me "what about yourself then i said i did the same with getting dinner with a friend and got back
home while ago. then i shoot another text said "My dog say hi" because when i met her she asked
me about my dog name so i thought it was sweet to say that then i asked her if she like the beach.
So she did not text me back till the following day then i texted again something funny (shows that its ok if you didnt respond but in funny sweet way) and still did not text back then i invited her to a bar party yesterday but still never responded till today (which is 5 days no text back) and said that i am really sweet guy but she is only 20 and cannot go to bar and she said also that she do not think that she is interested in meeting up (but i believe she said that because my texts during the past days that she never respond) i actually did not text much just like 4 more text and asked her what is wrong at the last one.
So did i make anything wrong? does it weird to say my dog say hi? or do you like the beach?

and i actually wanna give a try to fix that (not gonna lose anything). so what is my next text to her??

She is really hot and cute. i want to meet up with her.