+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he just being a tease?

Is he just being a tease?

This guy and I have been flirting for a while now and the other day we finally had our first moment that wasn't just flirty friendship. We were cuddling on my bed and he started to rub my back, butt, and thighs (we cuddle a lot but he had never touched my butt before). My alarm went off during that because we had a meeting and we were just laying there stalling. He then got on top of me, put his face nose to nose with mine and just looked at me. Right when I thought he was about to kiss me, he got up and said we had to go. Since then, he has been more cuddly but he hasn't almost tried to kiss me again. I'm not really sure what to do about it. We have a very close relationship right now and are pretty much dating except for the kissing. What do you think is going on with him? And what can I do to move things along faster?

Why don't you have a grown up and mature conversation with him about what's going on and that you realize that YOU have been crossing platonic friendship boundaries with him by cuddling which YOU will put a stop to if he's not interested in being your exclusive boyfriend. Is that what you want, to be his exclusive boyfriend? Does he even take you out or do you just hang and play tease to one another?

Stop being so ambiguous by letting boys that haven't committed to anything with you cuddle you in your bed. All that shit does is cause confusion and fvck buddies.

If you want to be a fvck buddy then why didn't you just carry on with doing what you expect him to do? If you don't want to be a fvck buddy then stop cuddling and ask him what is going on.

How old are you?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'd guess she's 19 by get name!!! Not sure what he's up to kiss him first see where it goes. U obviously like him get to know him a bit before bringing up relationship status etc you'll freak him out!!

We have spent the last couple months getting to know each other. This has taken a while to work up to. I hope it wouldn't freak him out.

Make the first move on him it won't freak him out it's what he wants too think he obviously attracted to u.
    You'll both feel better after and will bring u closer together. Sounds like he's just really nervous like his first gf or something this will pass.
    Once u get comfortable with each you'll know better if he's after a relationship plenty of time to work all that out!! Don't worry so much 😉

He has been in a relationship before. I haven't.
    And when he did that whole almost kiss thing, it seemed completely intentional. I mean nothing bad has happened because of it. We have become closer since that happened. Now we hold hands, rub the other's leg when sitting next to each other, and touching each other's butts has become a private joke, but he still does it in a somewhat sexual way.

He's setting you up to be his fvck buddy. Stop the bullshit and discuss what he wants with you. Do you know what you want with him?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well if he is setting me up to be his fvck buddy then he is very close to his past ones. I don't know anyone that has a fvck buddy that will just lay with them for a long time and just talk without anything happening, worry about the other person when they aren't feeling well even if he feels like shit too, or spend all of our time we are at school together (class, lunch and breaks) and not get sick of each other.
    I can give you plenty of examples of why I am not being set up to be a fvck buddy.

Well then lets change that to Friend With Benefits... and you're falling right into it by lying in bed with a guy and letting him feel you up that has yet to commit to you, yet to even let you know what you mean to him. You already have feelings for him so why don't you talk to him about what the two are you to one another? What you're doing with him is just confusing the FVCK out of you but what is clear is that you're letting him do things to you while not knowing how he actually feels about you. You immediately dismiss a no strings attached sex set up though. How can you be so sure about THAT but not even know what his intentions are and not ask him about them?

You're your own worst enemy. You leave your personal power in the hands of someone else like you're doing now and you'll definitely most always end up confused with the ambiguity. So: If you're not going to have boundaries in place (like not cuddling with a FRIEND and letting them feel you up) then the least you can do is be in complete control of your own personal power.

I leave you to your confusion.