+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I be concerned

Should I be concerned

My fiance says he doesn't like this girl we both work with He doesn't really talk to her unless he has to but I always see him take looks at her if she walks past or walks away. Do you think he's just saying he doesn't like her to me but deep down he does. Is this a cause of concern I don't want him to know I'm thinking this way?

If he makes a big deal about claiming he doesn't I always think that is hiding real feelings someone has. Not much you can do other than call him a liar and that won't help anything.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Today I went to see him in his office. And he was looking out the windows. And I said what you looking at. When I looked out she was stood out there but he says he always looks out the window. Thinking that he might secretly like this girl is driving me mad yet he never talks to her unless it's work related and always makes out to myself and work colleges he hates her. Even makes jokes about her and calls her names. What do I do now?

I don't know you already asked him and he denied that he likes her and seems to made a point of trying to deflect it with he dislikes her but what reasons would he have to dislike her, is she rude? If there is no real reason for him not to like her as he claims then he definitely could be doing what I said in my other post. He might be scared tbh with you, so you can only get the truth off his actions not his words.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Well he has known her for time. She has been rude towards him yes. They never really have got on she also calls him rude. When she sees him she will say hello and try and make conversations he will say hello but ignore her and show no interest in conversation with her. Sometimes if he sees her coming he will just walk away from her. I don't know if this is me being paranoid or not. I've been in a bad mood all day about this.

I dont reckon he likes her, he probably thinks she is attractive. Guys look at other girls all the time and if any guy denys it then he is a liar or gay. Doesnt mean we are going to act on anything, at the end of the day we come home to you and know where our heart is

Quote Originally Posted by guywantslove View Post
    I dont reckon he likes her, he probably thinks she is attractive. Guys look at other girls all the time and if any guy denys it then he is a liar or gay. Doesnt mean we are going to act on anything, at the end of the day we come home to you and know where our heart is
    Yea... he probably just likes the look of her ass or something. Quit being so paranoid.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'll tell you a story. Two people married and seemingly in love. The man, works with a lady he has to go on a field trip with and comes back home raving about how much he dislikes this lady. His wife soothes him saying there there dear, you only have to work with her.
    Two years later the wife finds out he had started an affair with her some months after this field trip. She divorces him, grief struck, carved out shell of her former self. So yeah, do I think it's a possible red flag. Yes. Sorry.

It doesn't sound to me that he likes her! It sounds like he can't stand her and that she irritates him! He ignores her and walks away from her because she makes his blood boil! And he stares at her in a way because he's daydreaming about how he could kill her without anybody finding out haha (only joking). Seriously though, I don't think you have anything to worry about. If they were having sneaky chats or anything then maybe, but it sounds like neither of them like eachother and they're just getting on with having to work in close proximity.