+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need an expert opinion with this girl i date

Need an expert opinion with this girl i date

First of all sorry i'm bad in english please try to understand. I met a girl online we've been friends on facebook just last Sept 2014 but never met. For me, I am really interested with her tried to ask her like 10 times since sept 2014 if i can met her personally but she keeps rejecting not asking the reason. But just last March 31 2015 i ask her again and she said sure. To make story short we met then go to a coffee/tea shop drove her back to her home and we kissed! (not just an ordinary kiss but a french kiss) I assumed that i got chance with her cause she let me kiss her that way but when i texted her and said "IT's JUST A KISS" on that time i tried not to assume but i ask her again on a date and she agreed. Again to make it short we dated 3 times from the start i met her March 31 2015 to April 11 2015. 3 dates in a row and we did the same kiss. But suddenly April 12 2015 (sun) she text me that if we can stop texting and having dates for awhile. So i said sure i give you time. Then suddenly she deactivated her facebook not thinking that well that time i thoughy she blocked me so i drove to their house but i calmly ask what's the problem she keeps saying I'm not ready yet. I ask her if she got a guy who she really likes cause if she said that i can just let her go (doesn't matter if it's a joke or not) But she said not. So i'm really confused. I know it's kinda stupid to ask cos we just met personally for like 3 - 4 weeks but i think i really like her. Question is why she acts like that? The hardest part is i ask her out again and ask her to give me chance she replied "Even we go out i don't like you so there is no sense to go out" This really broke my heart. I really don't know if she just playing hard to get or she really don't like me. To add to stories she will going home in 2months to province so if ever she gonna be my gf it will be Long Distance Relationship. Any expert advice? should i try to pursue her again? or i just let her go? The first 2 weeks she said she likes me then suddenly just last sunday she said she don't like me. Then just now she activate her facebook but she unfriend me. Is there any problem with me or what?

I'm 27 and she is 20 btw.
    Last edited by Liteon; 18-04-15 at 12:20 PM.