+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why doesnt she even want to be friends anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by CursedMary View Post
    My story with my ex boyfriend was just the same!!!

But he wasnt only cold, he was rough and rude, he told me: "You're away from my heart! Dont bother me!!! I'm rude and I dont care about you, your feelings or that you're hurt!! You'll get over it!! Just forget that we ever met!!!" I was sooo sad!
    When we broke up he said he'll always be there for me, he'll always remember me and keep me in his heart, he said we'll see eachother every week, no matter new relationships or problems...
    He lied, and he doesnt want to see me again...

I didnt get over him, I mean over our friendship. I cant believe it's all lost. And everything without a reason... the fault is probably in his new girlfriend, she doesnt like me and she doesnt want me around... and she succeeded!

Whatever...

Maybe he did this to get you out of his life in order to forget you, get over you, to move on? You should try the same.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CursedMary View Post
    My story with my ex boyfriend was just the same!!!

But he wasnt only cold, he was rough and rude, he told me: "You're away from my heart! Dont bother me!!! I'm rude and I dont care about you, your feelings or that you're hurt!! You'll get over it!! Just forget that we ever met!!!"
    In a very perverse way, your ex did less damage by his rude and boorish comments than if he tried to be just your friend. Now you can truly move on without any unrealistic fantasies of getting back together that are so common when you try to remain friends with someone you still have romantic feelings for.

Of course, I don't advise anyone to act as badly as he did. My perfect breakup is: "I'm sorry, but I just don't have romantic feelings for you anymore. It's nothing you did, it just happens sometimes. I don't think we can remain in contact right now because that will cause you too much pain. I wish you all the best, and I'm sure you will find someone who can love you back as much as you deserve."

Carl.

She is feeling guilty. That is the bottom line. She feels bad that she broke it off with you and now if she can avoid you and the whole situation, she will feel better about herself. If you can understand that, then what you should do is pretty much just get on with your life but keep the door open to her. I wouldn't call her for a while. Let her make all of the moves to get in contact with you.

If and when she calls you or shows up-depending on where your life is at at the time-then YOU can make the decision about what YOU want to do. I understand that its not easy and it hurts, but this is the best thing to do!
    Steve
    [url]http://haveyourexback.com[/url]

thanks for the advice firefox, ill stick to that. it helps alot =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12