+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question to the ladies or girls whatever.

Do I wait for her to contact or figure out a way to make the move. I'm not a big fan of talking about it on the phone or text. What do you think?

I think you need to be the boy in this relationship. Call her and ask her out on a proper date.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't know, am I obligated to kiss someone within 5 dates though. We weren't friends before. We just met. I felt I should take it as friends and be open to a relationship if things went well. Is that REALLY a turn off? I see it as if I'm hanging out with you almost every night for a week, then that is enough effort to show I'm interested without trying to force anything.

You're not obligated to do anything. Kiss after one date or 40 dates if you like. Everything depends on the situation, does it seem like she wants to take things slow as well? Some people like to take it slow, some people make quick progress. You have it feel it out.
    I don't think it's a turn off to start off as friends and then take it from there, if you at the same time, somehow can convey that you're also romantically interested... once you enter the friend zone it's hard to get out...

I agree with Giga, ask her out on a proper date.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

You gotta make the next move. Take the initiative and contact her, invite her on a date and for Pete's sake, KISS HER. I always like the guy to kiss me after the second date. Why? Because it takes away the awkwardness and tension. The longer you go without kissing her, the more time she has to let that awkwardness turn her off. Does that make any sense?
    Oh well, what do I know?

http://mindfulmunky.blogspot.com

If you're comfortable with it, I think you ought to just tell her you're interested, but like to take things slowly. She probably has no idea what you're thinking and is backing off b/c she's confused about what games you're trying to play, even if you're not playing any games. Communication's pretty important in any relationship, even at the beginning.

We talked and she just thought I wasn't interested in her like that. I told her that I'm interested in her and she said maybe we can get together next week. So we will see. I have a different view on this but I do see where she is coming from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12