+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ok i need some tips on this girl. So confused.

ok i need some tips on this girl. So confused.

3 days ago i walked this girl i like to her car after sneaking away from my manager at work. We talked for a bit and i gave her a hug and tried to kiss her. The kiss failed cuz she didn't think i would do that so she started to turn into the car. I backed off as if nothing had happened. I get back to work and see a message on my phone saying "sorry that wasn't intentional, i didn't know you were gunna do that." I said "its ok" She said "my bad".

Ok that was the first night...

Second night... I went over to her house to hang out for about 3 hours. We were talking and flirting and what not, then it got quiet and i tried to make her laugh by sending a random message to her phone saying "hi" she sent me a message saying "what is up my homie gangsta" i said "you know what i wanna do" she said "what" i said " I wanna kiss you" She said "dork" (Dork is her way of flirting with me, she has admitted to liking my dorkyness)
    I then said " Well i like you a lot, and i wanna start a relationship with you. I just don't know if you feel the same way." She said "I do. Its just that i just got out of a relationship that didn't end well" I said "Ok ill wait till your ready" Rest of the night continued and we talked normally and flirted and what not.

Now last night... which is what im freaking out about...

I was on myspace and i looked at her status and it said "
    i was like whoa when he walked by..........
    Mood: Hot mess (this pic of a face shows up next to it. [url]http://x.myspacecdn.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/blah.gif[/url] )

What does that mean??? I know its not about me, and idk what to do or what to think. I want her so badly. I just don't know what to do...

We do text a bit whenever were not busy, and have been on multiple dates. O and plz don't laugh about my little texting thing in the story. I just need some advice...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You dont need advice at all. She's layed it out to you. She isnt interested im afraid. You know that and it would be wrong of me to try and build up your hopes for what is quite clearly a non starter.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not right now means no.

So even though she said she feels the same way towards me there is no hope between us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I call that bullshit. If she liked you, she would date you. I don't believe in this "one day" bullshit.

I wasn't 'ready' to date until I met this awesome guy then all of a sudden I was ready.

I believe you have a chance to win her heart, all you need to do is win her heart. Do something special for her and romance her and then that kiss may come naturally.