+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: prostitution has scarred me for life

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Why don't you just end your pathetic life and start a new one without actually committing suicide? You don't have to kill yourself to make a drastic change.
    Sorry I felt kind of bad when I posted that...

I just don't know what to do, to meet people. It's really stressful to try because I know from experience how people treat me. I'm afraid to open my heart to others because it's always being hurt.

You need a new hobby, one that helps you make some new friends. What do you currently do for fun?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by nowomannocry View Post
    I just don't know what to do, to meet people. It's really stressful to try because I know from experience how people treat me. I'm afraid to open my heart to others because it's always being hurt.
    You are not the only one in that situation most people around you feel the same way, they just don't show it. But there is really no mystery to it. Just take it easy and take it slow. Start with trying to talk to every day people you see and don't strangle yourself with expectations. After a while (don't expect anything quick) you will eventually find the right people. It will be a long road, but that's okay that's how it should be. Just be patient.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    want so share your drugs with me?? and if you pay me enough, i'll plug your asshole for you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Screw this

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    tee hee hee.

raverboy

People who usually claim that they are going to commit suicide, are the ones who dont.

Stop being pathetic on yourself. You have every tool to turn this around, and you know it. You are simply making a choice to perceive everything in this negative manner. Stop being an idiot and start perceiving everything in a positive manner, where you can actually learn something about you and the situation you were given.

Illusional, that was uncalled for. You can see the guy is in distress.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    F*ck this guy.

He's like boredgeorge, bitches and complains, doesn't heed any advice, and continues to post whore until someone calls him out on his shit.

Apparently you guys have never worked a suicide help line...

This is text book....

Seriously dude, think about your life in fractions. How old are you now? What percentage of your life have you lived? Your posting on these forums for the attention because you are crying out for it. Attempting suicide is not the best way to get that attention. Talk to whoever you are trying to get attention from, you'd be surprised at how well people actually listen when you talk seriously and calmly.
    Women... They smell nice but they are soul murderers. - William Murderface

I am younger than you and I will tell you now that you are still a teenager.
    You are young & vibrant. You should be going out and having fun, not getting
    ready to commit. Most teenagers look at the world from a quite dark, depressing
    perspective. Believe me, I know. I used to do silly thin (not prostitution) when I felt
    useless and unloved. But you have your whole life ahead of you to be worrying about a woman.
    Also I would NOT sink as low as prostitution even though you have done it already it was not a good move
    you are 19 for crying out loud. 19! Prostitution is not something you should be considering. It's for people
    who are very very desperate for sex and money of course. Why don't you try some energy drinks (not drugs)
    and go out clubbing where you will meet young and lively souls like yourself and just dance and let the music fill your soul
    you don't need to meet a woman. You can meet friends there and maybe pretty girls who would take a chance on you.
    It's all about having fun at your age. My advice is to not do drugs or engage in self harm. You seem in a very depressed
    state at the moment as others have said. Try going to a therapist who will give you advice on how you should deal with your
    feelings and if you are depressed let a doctor perscribe anti - depressants. But seriously, I've done some silly things before
    I'll admit and I will tell you now there is no reason to be depressed at your age. Writing is also an ideal way to express emotions
    rather than self harm how most teenagers deal with dull moments in their lives. I find writing always helps, being the creative girl
    myself. But one thing you should really take from this too. There are 6 billion people in the world. I repeat 6 billion and just so
    you get it fully 6 billion! Now you tell me that no one out of that six billion would ever look at you and find you attractive.
    Look beyond imperfections and all that, at least you are sweet you can put that to use somewhere. Even charity work.
    This world is a cruel place and is clouded with hatred and guns and war but there is still good in the world you just gotta
    look for it instead of losing hope.

Good luck, deepest sympathies to how you are feeling

Sapphire x

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    Also I would NOT sink as low as prostitution even though you have done it already it was not a good move
    you are 19 for crying out loud. 19! Prostitution is not something you should be considering.
    Yeah, that's what we told him when he asked if he should go to a prostitute.. he apparently left the forum, btw, so I don't think he'll answer

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    If it's not too late, focus your energy and resources to getting a high paying job. Women love money
    I laughed heartily.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    damn, i wish that i've seen this before. anyways, it doesn't matter because i remember this author and him getting all mad at everyone. hahaha looking back though, yes my comment was a pretty dick one, but i'll be honest. i would say it again.

raverboy

I think this boy was crying for help.
    I hope he didn't do anything drastic cuz we all know he'll just be making other peoples lives miserable (like his parents).
    Wow, I AM younger than him and I think some of his replies to our assistance are plain silly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast