+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: do girls automatically friend zone you if you are younger than them?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I'm 25 and my boyfriend turned 22 a few months ago. I'm head over heels for him. However, it has nothing to do with age. I love him because he's mature, sensitive, and attentive. If he were a 22-year old that spent every Saturday night playing beer pong, he wouldn't even be on my radar.
    where did you find him!?! i want one!!!
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

my bf and i are the same age, and all of my previous bf's were the same age as me. scratch that actually, i dated one guy that was 3 years older than me. looks like 3 years is the trend. although my female boss is 31 and she's dating a coworker of ours who is 25. they just bought a house and are moving in together. it's completely preference. don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't date someone because they are older or younger than you if you feel good being with them (as long as they are legal haha)...
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

I think it's a personal preference and more about how well you fit together.

Is it ok to be with older women? well I found out that I feel more comfort with older women, now my gf is 1 year older, am 18 and she's 19 lot's of 'something' we aldy talk about, we agree that we would try to stop playing around and have a plan to married next year after I graduate and get a job kinda 5 month then I should be ready. girl, am I doing a mistake or what? cz this is the first time I have a girl that want to get serious.

I personally would not date anyone younger than me. But i know people who are or have done, so i think it depends on the girl.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Problem: Girls automatically friend zone anyone who isn't currently having sex with them.

Solution: Force intercourse in as little time as possible.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    Problem: Girls automatically friend zone anyone who isn't currently having sex with them.
    False I can bone a boy and still never ever want to be more than friends. Likely the reason for this are he has a big penis but he's a idiot of a man. You know, just like boys do?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    False I can bone a boy and still never ever want to be more than friends.
    I'm sure you do this often.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Change that- again you'd be wrong. You're assumptions will sign the death of you on these forums if you keep this up.
    Last edited by girl68; 29-06-10 at 05:06 AM.

I'm 20. My current girlfriend is 31. She looks much younger, though; we got IDed at a restaurant the other day.
    Last edited by SirWagginston; 29-06-10 at 07:16 AM.

yeah it depends on people ( girls ), personal interest

Since men die younger than women its best if the woman is a bit older than the bloke so she wont be alone when she's old.

i'm 34 and my limit is 8 years gap, from 10 years on i'm thinking i would be verging on being a pedo. younger men can keep up with women in the early 30's much better than men in their 30's sexually. that's a generalization of course. nope to your question; younger men tend to be a lot more enthusiastic and less worn out and beat up by life and are therefore more appealing to me and i'm sure many women my age.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i'm 34 and my limit is 8 years gap, from 10 years on i'm thinking i would be verging on being a pedo. younger men can keep up with women in the early 30's much better than men in their 30's sexually. that's a generalization of course. nope to your question; younger men tend to be a lot more enthusiastic and less worn out and beat up by life and are therefore more appealing to me and i'm sure many women my age.
    Its good that you keep an open mind, I think 8 years is fine, 26-27 year old guy, 34 year old woman is a good mix imo.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I don't think so but I also look older than I am so most women don't know my age unless they ask...which can be good and bad at the same time...good because I don't get carded...bad because I'm aging like hell...when I'm 30 I'll look like I'm 60....my hair has started to thin and turn gray...I'm 23. Dad did the same thing though...he looks like 20 years older than mom and he is only a year older than her.
    I feel ya there.

My hairline has receded at an alarming rate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast