+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I hate myself... (bit of swearing cuz i'm so angry/upset)

I hate myself... (bit of swearing cuz i'm so angry/upset)

i fell for Filip the czech guy who took me on a date and kissed me a hundred times and texted me sweet messages before we went out, I fall so hard for him and after the date he starts avoiding me and not giving a **** about how I feel then turns around and says 'i had a girlfriend who i broke up with before I came here I'm not over her and I thought i was thats why I went out with you, I'm sorry but now u really like me I can't look at you the same way and I feel like I'm just using you by hanging out with you, sorry, bye

No reason to hate yourself really. I would say it's the guy's fault but when it comes to feelings... it just can't be helped. He's just confused and all. Forget him. Move on to a new one sister.

A bullet dodged. Thank your lucky stars and celebrate.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Well ever since this my physical and mental health have both been declining

Yeh, I've noticed this seems to happen to you occasionally. Look, no doubt this is painful, rejection of any kind (whether it's warranted or unwarranted) always has a very personal impact. I've been in your shoes before and let me tell you when people do reject you for whatever reason the first tendency we tend to have is to blame ourselves that it was somehow our fault that it happened, that we are unworthy. And that's a very bad place to be in. Emotionally it makes you feel like you are sucked into a deep hole that you can't get out of, physicaly there's the loss of appetite, insomnia, general apathy. What's harder to do is to accept that this event is just a stepping stone and a learning experience that everyone goes through and that there is the light at the end of the tunnel and each time you go through a rejection you get a little bit closer to it. It may not seem like it now, but that's the truth.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

What's with the foreign guys? Don't you like Kiwi guys?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Be yourself

[QUOTE=SapphireBerry;629854]i fell for Filip the czech guy who took me on a date and kissed me a hundred times and texted me sweet messages before we went out, I fall so hard for him and after the date he starts avoiding me and not giving a **** about how I feel then turns around and says 'i had a girlfriend who i broke up with before I came here I'm not over her and I thought i was thats why I went out with you, I'm sorry but now u really like me I can't look at you the same way and I feel like I'm just using you by hanging out with you, sorry, bye[/Q

Don't be the one who end there life in love. Leave-up what happen's. Life is just to live. Live every moment. Don't think about Past and future. You cant control them, live in the present. Show him you can live without him, Show him you have the power to face the problems. He is just a general boy not a special one, don't make him special. Leave him out. Don't turn off your lights..
    show him these lines.....
    "You should be right here standing next to me
    But, you chose to love the hard way
    You could be right here getting the best of me
    But, you decided your way..
    So bye bye, love
    Bye love
    So bye bye, love (bye love)
    Bye love"

i'm wondering, have you sorted out your problems with your family? have you spoken to your mum like i said you should try to do? i don't think you would've fallen as hard if 1. he hadn't led you on and 2. if everything else was in balance in your life. are you talking enough to people? the worse you can do at the moment is isolate yourself. and he went about it completely the wrong way but at least you found out what he was liie sooner rather than later.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Definitely a bullet dodged. If you continued to see this guy, just think of the baggage if he hadn't told you. At least you didn't sleep with him or anything - a few kisses really doesn't amount to much. You girls get so attached from physical intimacy!
    hey, not true! Not everyone.

But I agree on the bullet dodged. Even if he was an *ss about it, he did intervene in time. This could have been months, in stead of one date. That would have hurt worse.
    Don't blame yourself. He went on a date with you. He should have known perhaps he wasn't ready. You couldn't have known. You fell for him. That happens. Only thign to do is try to get over it. Better one date to get over than years, months or even weeks of relationship.