+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best Friend's Girl

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know. I'm going through a severe Cynic phase. Gribble and I could be siblings.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's probably due to the seedy underbelly of humanity you're exposed to on this site.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea, I love me some LF slumming, Gig.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 19_James View Post
    What happened happened. It's in the past, i know I'm a good guy with more than a few flaws, so whether I'm an asshole or not is not really the argument. You guys only have this story to draw from, so it's a reasonable conclusion to come to. What I want is to cause the greatest amount of happiness to the greatest amount of people in this situation going forward, or consequently the least amount of pain to the fewest people. I'm a pretty logical person and maybe that's why I failed to control my emotions a week ago, but I don't see telling Mark the truth as the best scenario. I understand that it may be the most mature decision in society's eyes, but I don't see it as the most logical.
    wtf is wrong with you? I'm speaking from experience, i've had my bff go behind my back and steal my deadbeat bf as i found out and god damn it i'm SO glad i found out because obviously i don't need such shitty ppl in my life. If you were so 'logical' it never would have happened in the first place, i mean seriously do you have a fcukin brain somewhere in that little head? And it seems to me that the ONLY reason you don't think telling the truth is the best scenario is for YOUR own benefit, you Fcuk!! She's a whore and that's probably the lowest you can go on the totem pole, and your so called friend deserves much better than the two of you REGARDLESS, he deserves the truth. Or do you want o go ahead and make him into more of a fool by keeping this to yourself, you're fcking stupid!
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Even tho he decided on telling, he wouldn't have if this skank ass hoe didn't open her flap. Still Bad Morals.... *slaps forehead
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

OP here. Ok so I have absolutely no idea why, but I remembered the advice I got from here today, and decided to come back to this thread. It really is pretty amusing in hindsight. The update is that Kelsey and I have been together for about two months and are very happy. I'm extremely happy, without a doubt the happiest I've ever been. I talk to Mark about twice a week on the phone as we are all away at college and we have maintained a decent friendship. However, he simply told me at the end of the summer that he doesn't want to know anything about Kelsey and i so I just don't bring it up. Obviously long-distance relationships are a little tough, but it's working out extremely well. It makes it easier with the advent of new technology such as skype and the fact that we both have our own cars and can visit each other. I guess in a way I just want to make a point to you guys that people come on here for advice, not judgement. There are so many routes to happiness, don't judge people for trying to find their way. Mistakes are made, shit happens. I know that the odds are against Kelsey and I, and we probably won't last realistically, but I'll be damned if I don't give it a shot.

I like how he attempts to mask his pathetic excuse of a character behind terrible and irrational logic. James kind of reminds me of a woman. Mark reminds me of an idiot. Somewhere in there is a whore. All is good in their lala land kingdom of crap and backstabbing so he attempts to visit the Love Forums for a small attempt at rubbing it in peoples faces that Mark is stupid enough to still befriend him and she got passed on to the next victim. Interesting and amusing but not worth my time of a real advice. My advice would be to Mark, lose this idiot of a friend or be an idiot yourself. Ignorance is bliss at the expense of honor, dignity, and integrity? No thanks. I'm glad I don't have all friends like this and stay away from people who would treat me as such. I would rather know the truth at all times.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 07-10-10 at 07:24 AM.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456