+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm losing my mind

I'll **** your wife if that'll make you feel better about leaving her.

Hahaha! You know if you could convince her to sleep with you and take pictures with both of your faces so that I could use them in court I'd pay you. LOL
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Hahaha! You know if you could convince her to sleep with you and take pictures with both of your faces so that I could use them in court I'd pay you. LOL
    spoken like a guy with a deep sense of religious conviction

Wow, you're still here? You sure take the fun out of the moment. Anyway, if they were to sleep together it wouldn't be because I made them. It would be because she chose to. Choosing to cheat on me would show a lack of religious conviction, not being the person who was cheated on. I shouldn't have to explain something that is so simple. Now butt the f*ck out.

Wow, you're still here? You sure take the fun out of the moment. Anyway, if they were to sleep together it wouldn't be because I made them. It would be because she chose to.
    but, according to you, that would never happen because she has no sex drive. So if she did cheat, then it would mean she does like sex - just not with you

Choosing to cheat on me would show a lack of religious conviction, not being the person who was cheated on. I shouldn't have to explain something that is so simple. Now butt the f*ck out.
    you contradict yourself. One moment, you are defending your decision to stay married by claiming a deep religious conviction. The next moment, you are encouraging another man to sleep with your wife and seem excited at the prospect of a divorce. lol

Ok, if she cheated then your first statement would be correct to some extent. I wouldn't be afraid to admit I was wrong, if I was wrong. Your second statement, however, fails to point out a contradiction. Again, someone else's actions don't prove or disprove my convictions. MY actions prove or disprove my convictions. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? Nevermind, I really don't care. The more important question is, why did you join a forum and comment on someone's thread just to be an asshole?

The problem is that people know what they should and shouldn't do but choose to ignore those things because they view most moral obligations as optional
    I understand what you are saying here, but personally I can't see how forcing yourself every day to be with someone you despise is a moral obligation. Looking after a sick child who is helpless without you, that I can see as an obligation. Not wavering in your commitment to someone you love, I can see that as an obligation. Prolonging your own and your partner (that you will never love) pain out of duty is just , I don't know, strange.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123