+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Losing my mind :S

Losing my mind :S

I'm sorry but this is a long story.

I've had a huge crush on this girl for a long time, even when she still had a boyfriend, however I never acted on it in the past, she did give me an interested vibe though.

It all kind of started happening 3-4 months back when everyone we both knew wen't out. Her boyfriend left early to go home but she wanted to stay because she wanted to go to a club with me. As we got in we got very touchy/intimate for 3 hours straight, even kissed on the lips a few times. We left 5:30 in the morning, and she called me in the morning because she lost something and maybe I remembered.

After that we kind of lost contact for a month, then she broke up with her boyfriend. Still to this day the night at the club pops up in conversation, and at times she tells me she was so drunk she forgot the whole thing, but the next day she tells me otherwise and mentions these little details. I don't know. Playing games or something?

Anyway I kind off gave up because it never happened again. I assumed it was a one time thing. Until around christmas, the touchy/intimate stuff happened almost 3 nights in a row.

So here I was starting to get my hopes up again, but after that she just wen't friendly/cold on me. This went on for a few weeks till yesterday.

I got that same romantic/interested vibe from her. We and some others wen't to a bar from 22:00 till 03:00, she was standing really close to me the entire evening, one time she shortly wen't away to dance, came back after one song, then asked me to ''hold her'', stuff like that.

After this I just don't know where I stand with her. Alot of people already thinks we're a couple because of the way she behaved around me. I get people asking where she is all the time when I'm out with others and It's actually gotten quite rediculous.

Still, stuff like this keeps happening and at times we're very close to making out but It's always ''almost''. It never actually happens, then she goes cold on me again and it just kind of hurts. I don't think I can keep this up for much longer.

What should I do?

bump******

text her and ask her if she wants to go out sometime....

.... you will know where you stand by her response.

I presume she does the cold thing cos you are not making a move to see her again after your little making out sessions. She probably wonders wtf she has to do to get you to get with the program

I know, I know. The thing is, usually I don't have a problem with this. But this girl knows EVERYONE I know, she even knows my mom and dad very well, our familys are good friends with eachother, and we see eachother once a week. It's just, even the thought of our parents or other relatives getting involved somehow makes me shiver...

it happened to me once too..,turns out she was using me.,once I thought she was mine...she used up all my money.,vehices and she new I couldnt say no. Lesson learned.,I say no alot now.

tell your parents to butt out if they try to get involved!!

Why does it matter that she knows everyone you know? I would have thought that was a good thing - and the way they are asking you about her when you are out sorta shows you they think you would be a good match doesnt it?

jesus will you just give me her number - i will fricken text her if you dont!! lol

@ hillbilly
    I'm sure that's not the case, we buy EACHOTHER drinks alot. One night she even paid for me and I resisted but she said ''you can pay me back later''. So yeah, I wanted to give it to her but she wouldn't accept and almost turned agressive when I tried to put it in her wallet lol.

@ tufty
    Well that's harder then it looks, I mean it's weird but we're all friends. All ages included . Which can be very nice but not in this case.
    We we're actually making plans to go see a movie, I almost got to the point of asking if we could have some alone time finally when others sort of forced themselves upon us and kept changing plans etcetera, the girl was quiet and didn't say a word, so all the pressure was on me, how can I say: ''No I'm sorry but you can't come?'' without even discussing that with my crush first? Blagh
    Last edited by ZiggyZ; 31-01-10 at 06:27 AM.

Sounds like she's interested in you. If you like her, go for it. If she's your true friend, she'll be happy that you did whatever the outcome.

Ziggy if she agrees to go out with you let her know you dont want anyone else to know you are going until you have gone, seen the movie, and come home again.

*puts Ziggy in a headlock and rubs her knuckles on his bonce!

c'mon man - i am starting to wonder if you really want to be alone with this girl

There's a few bands playing today, so I'm gonna text her if she want's to come. I'll keep you updated
    Edit: Well, she agreed to come, woohoo. Another step in the right direction
    Last edited by ZiggyZ; 31-01-10 at 11:14 PM.