+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My boyfriend is a bully

Now what are you going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Konart View Post
    My bf was my good friend before we started dating. He was a different person. Kind, calm, listened, funny, and respectable. Then... when we started going out, things drastically changed.
    Story of my life.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 17-10-10 at 03:47 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Once he comes back from his trip, I'm going to tell him it's not working. He's not happy here, and I'm not happy with him, so he should pack his bags and move back to his side of the country where he can be with his millions of friends and family. I'm the only reason why he's still over here.

The hard part of losing this relationship is realizing all that hard work, effort, and time I spent trying to fix everything and make things great was a waste. Such a shame. But I know how a man treats a girl he's in love with. I've been so lucky with my past relationships. Been in love with two men before this guy and I was treated the way a girl should be treated. You're all probably thinking "then what went wrong??" It just didn't work out. I'm still very close friends with those guys.

Anyway. Off to morn, and then on to new and better things.

"The hard part of losing this relationship is realizing all that hard work, effort, and time I spent trying to fix everything and make things great was a waste."

That's too bad, but that's how it is sometimes . . . .but what's worse, to continue on wasting all that stuff and missing more opportunity OR leave him and move on and start off a better relationship

Well, I just found out (thanks to a tagged photo on facebook) that my bf took his ex gf as his date to his friend's wedding. I didn't even know they were communicating. So this has made my decision to move on from this guy a lot more easier.

Big surprise there. He has no respect for you, why would it bother him to take an ex behind your back as a date. Good luck in your future and you have made the right decision, trust me. Don't morn over him, he isn't worth it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

It's no surprise as he continues to disrespect you. You deserve better Konart after the hell he's put through.

Well, props to you, better late than never. You really should have dropped him like a hot potato when you realized he was an asshole. Next time, use your reflexes.

Also, we've all lost from relationships. It's best to just invest as little as possible, only savoring a relationship because it brings you pleasure/enjoyment and makes you happy.

Hey guys just wanted to update and say it's great being free. It hurt a little when I stormed out, but now my ex boyfriend is freaking out because he considered me to be the best girlfriend he ever had, but realized he was too late to figure out how much of an ass he truly was to me. Apparently his mom says he's taking the break up very hard and doesn't know what to do. It just feels really good to not be stressed, and not having him on my ass about every...little...thing, and I can stay the positive person I'd always been. Anyway, props to you all for the advice. I'm FREE!

Good for you konart, glad to read that you did break up with the jerk & NOW you are doing much better.

Keep the postivity going!

Grats!!!!!! I'm glad you took the advice, because you deserve SO MUCH BETTER!!!!! I don't think I could have put into words how much more happiness you deserve.

Keep this in mind the next time you're with a guy who's not making YOU happy. You can't change them, so dump them. lol

P.S. none of the problems were your fault, you done more than enough, and it was him lacking everything. You shouldn't have to be changing yourself and the way you wanna love and be loved to keep or suit a guy, otherwise that guy isn't right for you or making you happy.

*wish I could hug you, I'm so happy with what you did to that scumbag!*
    Last edited by Charisma; 17-11-10 at 02:07 AM.

Move on.. I once dated a guy like that.

Well done girl, you have to get away if things go bad. I'm glad you're feeling better!
    tago embago

It sounds like he's not changing any time soon. Leave.

You sound sweet, but your bf sounds like an asshole. Thats kinda how my ex gf was..

I agree with girl68 100%. You're not happy. Leave.
    Besides being a jackass, controlling, potentionally abusive, he also sounds like a looser.

If you feel that you're wanting to experience life in a less structured fasion, I would suggest not using men for that experience. You risk being blindsided by a complete looser or abuser.
    Find a girlfriend who's a bit more wild or such.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast