+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would this be a shock to a man?

Also worth noting, a lot of these dating sites meant for serious relationships and such are absolutely flooded with guys looking for hookups. Just worth keeping in mind that while you're on there expecting/looking for a serious relationship, probably 3 out of 5 guys are on there looking for sex and nothing more.

Sounds like you had an extended one-night-stand. No, you were right to do what you did. He clearly is not interested in a relationship right now and that is okay. You are a little hurt now because you had sex with him....

You seem to recognize that the sex was probably a mistake. It makes the whole thing seem like a break up when no relationship ever really was present. Men would have a lot more respect for women, and women would have a lot more respect for themselves if every one would hold off on sex until after marriage.
    Hey, I'm on your side!

Carlos Augustine
    carlos, you can't do that. sorry.

To be honest, people always assume that sleeping together is automatic for "exclusive" A lot of guys dont think of it that way. Men are different when it comes to sex and exclusivity is not synonamous with sex. I think you did the right thing and it sounds like to me that he was in it just for the physical side not for the emotional side.
    no. can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by nem4u25 View Post
    To be honest, people always assume that sleeping together is automatic for "exclusive" A lot of guys dont think of it that way. Men are different when it comes to sex and exclusivity is not synonamous with sex.
    Well this guy has to disagree. If I sleep with someone then that = relationship = exclusive. Perhaps I'm just being an old fart with different values. But I have respect for women and do not play around because that is not nice.

stop trying to figure him out and figure out if YOU like HIM instead. if you do then stick with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12