Hello i m nobody.

I need to find out something that brother me inside
There are alot of people that failed at their first marriage

Lets say a woman has 3 kids from the firsst marriage why she looks for a new husband when she know that kids may have hard time with the new husband someday?

The woman doing it for the kids or for herself?
what the meaning of looking for a husband when you arleady have 3 kids(from the first marriage) that you must protect them from everyone
life is not a game that you can go out and play easy..

Experience i have from my past

It happens when i was 16 years old i had a girlfriend that her mother remarred with someone.that person was ok but he would really get angry when my girlfriend was late home or she didnt do what he asked etc..
The time we were together she never said that her stepfather was hurting her when she done something wrong..
one day we were late for a stupid reason..
i could say that she didnt wanted to go home and asked me if she could stay at my placa but i couldnt let her because i have my reason.
So i took her home..i was ready to leave but then i hear her scream so i went to see what was wrong i saw her stepfather slapped her that moment the only think i did was to protect her..that day i let him to get his anger on me so he wont touch her..
i didnt touched him because he was right to getting mad, she were late and she were with a guy ,for her age it was not good..
In the end i let him to hit me over and over unlti he calm down after he calm down i left without saying a word..
that was the night we broke up..
now everytime we see each other somewhere out she always thanks me..now her family is in good terms and i m glad for her..

The reason i m asking this question is what is the right think to do for a woman when she have kids from her first marriage
what the reason she want to get marred again?
for money so the kids could have everything?
for her to find a true happines?
For the kids so they will have a father to protect them?