+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: indeed i found a forum full of racists.

Can't believe that there are still so many people who are racist. Sure won't join that forum!

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    Really?
    When I went to England last summer, I saw ALOT of black/white love going on. And it was the REALLY dark ethnic people who were getting picked up, which is kinda rare where I'm from.
    You misread my post.

I said that the 'nazis', the 'far right groups' have a problem with anyone black, .....NOT the people of the UK in general.

Mostly all I hear about in the UK about racism, has to do with people of middle eastern/south asian backgrounds. I thought maybe perhaps, the whole black thing had moved on across the pond, because they sure don't act like it's a problem!
    South Asian???

And YES...those from the Middle East, which would include Pakistanis, Kurdish, Afghan, Iraqis, Bangladesh are hated by far right groups also and for them are the biggest problem. Particularly Pakistani Muslims....

Far right groups, of which in the UK there is the National Front, EDL and BNP despise anybody who isn't white.

Actually a lot of them would claim not to hate races like the BNP. They claim to be British nationalists who want to preserve traditional Britain. They dislike that Britain which once upon a time was a majority white country, is now home to multi culturism and they don't like other races being in Britain and say they should return to their native countries.. Which is pathetic and because what do they suppose we do with mixed race kids, or those with coloured relatives, or those married to coloured guys/girls, etc...???...

And which is why the BNP which is a 'political' party will 'never' reign in government here. Any argument they produce against multi culturism, is easily torn apart....

Fck me....there has 'never' been a pure British race - most Brits have ancestary elsewhere in Europe the original English, the Saxons came from Germany ffs...lol
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 17-03-11 at 03:14 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, Indig isn't a "real" asian.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Haha, Indig isn't a "real" asian.
    yep, i am a fake asian lol
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mixed breeds are always more compelling to look at, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Papillon you need to take a closer look at what you think the term Asian refers to in the UK...

By Asians birtish people mean Indian people, and often people from pakistan...it goes to the extent that a lot of arabic people fall into this category as well..

I used to think as well that the Japenese/chinese peole were the ones called Asians but it's not the case at all..

Could British people confirm this?
    Yeah it's true, we do class Pakistanis, etc as Asians.....and they class themselves as Asians or Azns too.

We don't refer to the Chinese, Japanese as Asian.

But still....there is no racism towards Chinese, Japanese people over here. Even far right groups don't seem to have a problem with them.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 17-03-11 at 03:22 AM.

You guys fail - you're giving this bullshit more attention than it deserves.

The fact of the matter is that racism will always exist where common sense prevails... and when common sense disappears... well, sieg heil! Kommen wir geradlinig auf die Endlösung der Rassenfrage!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Papillon you need to take a closer look at what you think the term Asian refers to in the UK...

By Asians birtish people mean Indian people, and often people from pakistan...it goes to the extent that a lot of arabic people fall into this category as well..

I used to think as well that the Japenese/chinese peole were the ones called Asians but it's not the case at all..

Could British people confirm this?
    Confirmed ...Thats exactly who most brits refer to as asian.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You British people have an odd vernacular

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Has anyone been on youtube lately and came across some videos that went viral because of racist comments referencing the tsunami and earthquake in Japan. THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. so frustrating, my bf doesn't understand why it's so frustrating to me to see so many ignorant people making some of the most racist and idiotic comments i've ever heard. It almost makes me not want to live in the us or 'western' countries cuz i see so much ignorance on a daily basis and people who are so self righteous about it
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    You misread my post.

I said that the 'nazis', the 'far right groups' have a problem with anyone black, .....NOT the people of the UK in general.

South Asian???

And YES...those from the Middle East, which would include Pakistanis, Kurdish, Afghan, Iraqis, Bangladesh are hated by far right groups also and for them are the biggest problem. Particularly Pakistani Muslims....

Far right groups, of which in the UK there is the National Front, EDL and BNP despise anybody who isn't white.

Actually a lot of them would claim not to hate races like the BNP. They claim to be British nationalists who want to preserve traditional Britain. They dislike that Britain which once upon a time was a majority white country, is now home to multi culturism and they don't like other races being in Britain and say they should return to their native countries.. Which is pathetic and because what do they suppose we do with mixed race kids, or those with coloured relatives, or those married to coloured guys/girls, etc...???...

And which is why the BNP which is a 'political' party will 'never' reign in government here. Any argument they produce against multi culturism, is easily torn apart....

Fck me....there has 'never' been a pure British race - most Brits have ancestary elsewhere in Europe the original English, the Saxons came from Germany ffs...lol
    I didn't mean it as in all UK'ers, but I do get your point.

And yes, South Asians. My friend is from London, and he's South Asian. And all he talks about is the racism in England. So, me, as a foreigner thought, 'oh wow, it must really suck to be brown down there!'
    And I don't think there has ever been a pure race ever, since Adam and Eve walked the earth.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Has anyone been on youtube lately and came across some videos that went viral because of racist comments referencing the tsunami and earthquake in Japan. THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. so frustrating, my bf doesn't understand why it's so frustrating to me to see so many ignorant people making some of the most racist and idiotic comments i've ever heard. It almost makes me not want to live in the us or 'western' countries cuz i see so much ignorance on a daily basis and people who are so self righteous about it
    The UCLA video....

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    The UCLA video....
    Yes and another one that was even worse. This girl cam on and was talking about how this was god's way of telling all the 'atheists' in japan that he is here. Pretty much saying she's glad god answered her prayers and ****ed japan with a tsunami. Stupid bitch. Then she went onto make another video about how she was trolling youtube and meant to piss people off....BUT she then deleted her account. Maybe cuz she was getting death threats from ppl.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    I didn't mean it as in all UK'ers, but I do get your point.

And yes, South Asians. My friend is from London, and he's South Asian. And all he talks about is the racism in England. So, me, as a foreigner thought, 'oh wow, it must really suck to be brown down there!'
    And I don't think there has ever been a pure race ever, since Adam and Eve walked the earth.
    When I said South Asian, I was wondering which nationalities fell under that part of the world. Over here we don't class people are being North Asian or South Asian, we tend to refer to people by their nationalities, not by their continent...except when we say Asian. By that we mean the people of the Middle East I googled South Asian anyway and it refers to pakistanis.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For me Pakistanis are Arabs lol .
    I wazzzz here

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast