+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: indeed i found a forum full of racists.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

indeed i found a forum full of racists.

I looked up why girls hate asian girls randomly and this popped up.

Boy was i surprised to find so many ignorant bastards in one forum. Of course they had to stick to their kind.

[url=http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t490269/]Why do so many girls hate Asian girls? - Stormfront[/url]
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    i noticed, it says white pride on their emblem but omg, where do all these stupid ppl come from???
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

LOL I've read stuff in that forum before, they are not only racist but also homofobic. There is some pretty heavy stuff there, I remember there was a thread by some priest there that made me truly amazed at the level of bigotry, too bad I don't remember what it was about...

LoveForum is a forum that is not as monitored or moderated as some others...which is what I like about it...people have a fair level of freedom of speech and as such it makes LF a crossroad with many different types of people...discussions can get heated, we have some right idiots and ignorant people on here but wa can't hide the fact that they exist in everyday life too...it's good to be aware that such peope exist and think this way...

I value LF because everyone get to speak their mind (except in case of extreme abuse I guess)...I've been on other forums where I felt the moderators were some kind of police and I did not hang around.

If I may I'd like to remind you of a famous quote by Voltaire:

'I don't agree with what you are saying but I will fight for you to be able to say it'
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unfortunately some members here don't appreciate the fact that they have already A LOT of freedom here and once they say too much and get infracted or we simply delete their thread, they say we abuse our powers and such... Go to another forum and try to make such shit there... I don't think you would be let stay there as long as you can here ... Plus, on which other forum, people can insult moderators and get away with that??? Tell me at least one name of other forum that puts up with as much shit as we do. If you can`t then just shut your mouth next time you try to complain about our work ...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Plus, on which other forum, people can insult moderators and get away with that???
    I swear I won't insult you again! Please! Pretty please!! *puppy look*

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I swear I won't insult you again! Please! Pretty please!! *puppy look*
    Naaah, you're my buddy , even if you ever would insult me, it would rather make me laugh than get angry, cause I know you wouldn't think so
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Naaah, you're my buddy , even if you ever would insult me, it would rather make me laugh than get angry, cause I know you wouldn't think so
    Haha I doubt you'd ever give me reasons to insult you lol. Anyway, thanks for letting me know I can insult you and you will just laugh about it, now I feel like a clown! haha.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    I looked up why girls hate asian girls randomly and this popped up.

Boy was i surprised to find so many ignorant bastards in one forum. Of course they had to stick to their kind.

[url=http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t490269/]Why do so many girls hate Asian girls? - Stormfront[/url]
    This is well-known to be a forum designed explicitly for racists. Therefore, that's what you will find there. They feed off one another's hate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, Stormfront is a nazi website. They dislike anyone who isn't white, sad gets.

They also tend to be not the brightest of people ie: they hate other races and nationalities, but can't distinguish between them....duhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    They also tend to be not the brightest of people ie: they hate other races and nationalities, but can't distinguish between them....duhhhh
    Maybe that's the reason why they hate them! They confuse them! lol

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Maybe that's the reason why they hate them! They confuse them! lol
    Few can distinguish between an Indian, a Kurd, or Pakistani, they lump them all as 'pakistanis' and because they are coloured. That's the case over here anyway...lots of dumb, ignorant, poorly educated people.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Few can distinguish between an Indian, a Kurd, or Pakistani, they lump them all as 'pakistanis' and because they are coloured. That's the case over here anyway...lots of dumb, ignorant, poorly educated people.
    Maybe they are as oblivious I am... Two days ago I discovered some guy whom I've been in a lot of classes with and talked with a couple of times is a pakistani immigrant, sure, I noticed his skin was dark and had a strange accent, but I thought he must have been from somewhere in spain up until now lol, there's a lot of strange accents around haha.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I knew that there is a difference between turkish and kurdish people , but until I got to know better a kurdish girl, I didn't knew that for example, Kurdish aren't muslims,whereas most of Turkish are. I was always wondering why they were drinking alcohol though This is also another story. Turkish aren't that much of muslims , they drink as much as others do just they don't eat pork. Kurdish on contrary , some of them eat pork, the ones that don`t , they don't eat it cause traditionally they didn't , but those who moved to Europe ,they don't give a crap. I have also learned that Honour murders aren't just a problem of muslims, Kurdish do that as well, cause they can't marry non Kurdish people in contrary to muslim guys. They can't marry someone and "make" them Kurdish like muslims,so the honour murders can happen if someone break this rule, it also depends on the family. But it's true, if they dare to break this rule, they have to break the contact to their family, like forever .
    I'm glad I met her, I've learned a lot about them now and can understand those stuffs a bit better. I'm not really a fan of how they are muslims treat women but I think I could never go and talk to others that they should die or something. In my opinion, everybody should deal with their own shit and not tell others how to live or judge who is better just because of their race or nationality . I'm myself an immigrant now ( lol how it sounds ) and I try to show myself and my nation from the better side . I know how foreigners think about Poles , I sometimes wish that some polish dumbasses would stay in Poland and at best never leave the house, but we can't do nothing about it. Such forums or pages are really idiotic and bad. There is one polish website ,made by skinheads and so, and they post pictures of people (black,gays,antifascists and everyone who is against them) , post their addresses and tell others to harass them . I wish I could kick their asses .
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That thread is hilarious. Vancouver comes up a lot. Sigh... I'm an ugly un-pure halfbreeder. (That is according to them). I should break up with my partner and go "steal" a perfectly good white boy for myself and make more unpure babies. Muahahahaha.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast