+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Approaching Females

Approaching Females

I got a question for ya. Lets just say if I were to get out more and want to meet new ladies. 1 Where should I begin. 2 What should I say. I need ice breakers. 3 I don't want to come across as a creep or something. What not to do? 4 If I see an nice looking female and I want to talk to her. Lets just say at the mall. How should I approach her. Oh FYI I am 22 if that helps.

Help Requested Please,

Thanks and May God Bless,
    -rawfan1989

1. Begin by looking presentable. Clean hair cut, clean clothes (even if it's just jeans and a t-shirt), freshly showered (1 type of deodorant and 1 type of cologne). Also, know how to dress yourself. Learn what kinds of clothes and colors look good on you. You'll instantly feel more confident and women will notice it in the way you walk and hold yourself.
    2. You should say, "Hi". Be direct. If you're in a bar and you see a cute girl, go up and say, "You're really beautiful and I just had to come over and talk to you." Bit daunting, I know. Your truly best shot at meeting people is in social situations that really encourage mutual interaction. Bars are actually terrible places for this, especially cheap or dive bars. Most girls stand around with their friends, and the guys ignore all the girls and become obnoxious frat boys instead.
    3. Well, you'll only really come off as a creep if you say something sleezy or make a stupid comment about how she looks or touch her before she's even acknowledged you. Ugggh. I hate that. Even if you try to talk to her and she turns you down, you won't be branded a creep (unless she's a super bitch).
    4. How you approach a girl or woman depends entirely on the context of the situation. Is she in a position where she can properly receive you? Good example: You're both looking at CDs in a music store and you strike up a convo about a band she likes. Bad example: She's working at the music store, doing her inventory and you interrupt her.

Ha, these are some things i needed to know. Glad you made this post dude, and glad you made the response Lahnnabell. Really Helpful.