+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do now i'm friendzoned ? I'm not being her bitch boy.

What to do now i'm friendzoned ? I'm not being her bitch boy.

Told a girl i've known for over a year i liked her, after a few texts that didn't really clear things up in either direction i got this text today she said she used to like me but a lot of things seemed to keep getting in the way and the more she talked to me the more she realized she liked having me as a friend, and she didn't want to jeopardize that and thought we should stay friends when I was ready to talk.

I just replyed ''okay''

What can i do now i'm friendzoned ? I want out and i'm not gonna be her emotional tampon eunuch bitch boy.

You wait about 11.5 months too long to tell her you liked her.

Now, if you don't want to be her friend, just cut contact respectfully, decline to hang out, etc.

Lesson of the day: Being a pussy gets you nowhere.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Yes a good lesson learned. Can you get out the friend zone ? When i say that i'm not thinking how can i change to get her and just her but i understand that if i can get her to see me as more than a friend again then i can get anyone i want pretty much, i mean i've heard the friendzone is the abyss so getting out would have a huge benefit on the rest of my dating life, regardless of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    You wait about 11.5 months too long to tell her you liked her.

Now, if you don't want to be her friend, just cut contact respectfully, decline to hang out, etc.

Lesson of the day: Being a pussy gets you nowhere.

Why do you have to play games.....? Just be yourself and you don't want to be her lunch boy then don't go to lunch with her, but playing games is no fun...

How is that playing games ? I mean he just said if you don't want to be her friend stop talking to her respectfully.

Nothing wrong with having a female friend who ain't into you. She might even hook you up with one of her less attractive friends somewhere down the line. Score!

Definitely a score there.... Yea i'll pass with that thanks. Anyway out the friendzone ?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreODST47 View Post
    Definitely a score there.... Yea i'll pass with that thanks. Anyway out the friendzone ?
    Ultimatum! Tell her you want to be with her and if its not meant to be, you need to move on with your life. Your feelings are too much to enable you to have a true friendship.

Takes balls, but if you're all in then you're all in.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Okay slight change here, this other girl met her friday at work, but didn't do anything because of the current situation well till i found out either way, but i added her on facebook last night anyway, i went on and she's accepted my request, she's nice and she's taken all this pain and hurt i felt away within seconds, so i'm thinking of staying friends with the other girl, i mean she is a nice girl and all and who knows what could happen, lets say i'm keeping her as a far future prospect, but i want to take thigs futher with the facebook girl, i mean she made it clear just friends, and that she used to like me so hey i can go meet other girls and make myself feel better and maybe even start a serious relationship and now i know not to hesitate. So do you think remaining friends while i have this other interest is okay, and am i moving to quickly here ? I know its been like a few hours but this has dragged on for over a year and i feel tired of holding back especially now there's no point.

Forget the other one, enjoy yourself and pursue this new girl on facebook. If it doesn't work at least you tried

I think the friendzone is a term made up by guys who never would have had a successful dating relationship with the girl anyway. If she got to know you and decided she wouldn't want to date you then dating her wouldn't have last more than a couple months before she reached the same conclusion and broke off contact or asked you to a be friend. Most of the cases I know of with guys complaining about being in the friendzone the girl never would have dated at all and always wanted to be friends with. You can't get out of the friendzone because you never had a chance at a relationship anyway. Most girls will happily date a good friend if they see them as attractive and good for a relationship. Many actually make it a requirement before dating that the guy prove he's a good friend so the whole idea that becoming a friend means you can't get a relationship is backward.

I also don't see why it's so horrible to be just friends with a girl. It doesn't necessarily mean she's using you if she confides in you and complains to you without dating you. That's what girls do with friends. They gossip and complain about their relationships with guys, family, other friends.... and they call someone whenever they are bored. That's friendship on most females level and is not viewed as using each other. Having more female friends means you get introduced to their female friends and you increase your odds of having a date. Why is it so horrible to be there for a person you probably never had a chance of dating anyway in exchange for the chance to meet more people?