+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: helppp :(

That is a bad sign.

Question, in an average week, how many good days are there vs the bad days?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

She's likely not getting it somewhere else but rather she's just too hungover half the time and can't be bothered.

Surely there is nice, put-together women in your area that you could be seeing instead of this mixed up gal you're hooked on? It doesn't sound like your compatible in very many ways... why waste your time?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

about 3 or 4 days outa a week but sum times we hav had a good week and she doesnt get drunk everynight bwt twice a week and i realy do love her ive never had these feelings for anione else in my entire life. i come out of a 3and a alf year relationship and then a bout a month later i got with her and i just feel like she is the one sum days but other days i dont no what to think .

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think there are plenty of women out there who don't have a drinking problem.

Are you txting on a phone, perhaps? Is that the reason for your spelling? I hate typing on my phone.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

haha she doesnt have a drinking problem but when she has one she wont stop and yeah i am haha

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You and I define 'drinking problem' differently. My definition includes drinking enough to lose control of myself so I go and sleep around w/guys I otherwise wouldn't.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by sloneyy View Post
    about 3 or 4 days outa a week but sum times we hav had a good week and she doesnt get drunk everynight bwt twice a week and i realy do love her ive never had these feelings for anione else in my entire life. i come out of a 3and a alf year relationship and then a bout a month later i got with her and i just feel like she is the one sum days but other days i dont no what to think .
    Off topic..... Are you trying to use shorthand because you are typing on a phone or is your spelling really that bad? Just curious? Not putting you down since Im the worst speller but just trying to assess what I'm seeing here.
    Last edited by surfhb; 11-08-11 at 02:45 PM.

Do what I'm doing and move on

She's a liar and she has a drinking problem whether you admit that she does or not is irrelavent... Google "The signs of an Alcoholic" and count how many of the symptoms she has. In a few years she'll likely be drunk 7 out of 7 days so I highly recommend you get yourself away from this liar, cheater?, budding alcoholic as soon as you can so that the quicker you'll heal from getting over her and you can find someone more suitable for you. Surely you can live without a woman in your life for the time being.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    ditch the girl.
    find yourself a better one.
    but you have to better yourself also. (since you have cheated in the past)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Now I'm weeping for the English educational system.
    Like like like it
    http://www.blogaboutlove.net - Blog about love? Simply is a place for me to share my feelings in love with people through the love poems, love story and love song lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Off topic..... Are you trying to use shorthand because you are typing on a phone or is your spelling really that bad? Just curious? Not putting you down since Im the worst speller but just trying to assess what I'm seeing here.
    Unfortunately it's just English shorthand. Not specifically from a phone, it seems common practice on any platform these days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12