+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A whole new level of confusion.

A whole new level of confusion.

Right, okay now I'm even more confused. I've been missing my ex this week. Even tho she was an absolute tool bag towards me, and really didn't treat me properly.

We haven't spoken for 2 weeks now...broken up for 3 weeks....and my last words to her we're "f*ck you. I hope they make you happy" she text last week saying "hope you're ok x" and I ignored it. Now this week (I haven't been out since we broke up because I broke my foot) but this weekend me and my house mates are going out for a friends birthday....one of my ex's friends' (who is a mutual friend) spoke to me last night and told me they were out on sat. I was like oh great....what do I do?! What would I do if I saw her get with someone, do I speak to her?! Do I just ignore her?! It's not a good situation because I would want to speak to our friend. And I know if a song that reminds my ex of us comes on, she will look at me and urgh it will be weird.

Anyway, I said this to our friend and she said "well she didn't get with anyone last night so she probably wouldn't on sat. And she's told me she's been missing you this week."

So now I really DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!! Helpppppp :-(

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by confused0912 View Post
    Right, okay now I'm even more confused. I've been missing my ex this week. Even tho she was an absolute tool bag towards me, and really didn't treat me properly.

We haven't spoken for 2 weeks now...broken up for 3 weeks....and my last words to her we're "f*ck you. I hope they make you happy" she text last week saying "hope you're ok x" and I ignored it. Now this week (I haven't been out since we broke up because I broke my foot) but this weekend me and my house mates are going out for a friends birthday....one of my ex's friends' (who is a mutual friend) spoke to me last night and told me they were out on sat. I was like oh great....what do I do?! What would I do if I saw her get with someone, do I speak to her?! Do I just ignore her?! It's not a good situation because I would want to speak to our friend. And I know if a song that reminds my ex of us comes on, she will look at me and urgh it will be weird.

Anyway, I said this to our friend and she said "well she didn't get with anyone last night so she probably wouldn't on sat. And she's told me she's been missing you this week."

So now I really DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!! Helpppppp :-(
    Ignore her. It's not like she has respect for you after how you left things.

You should still be going out, and doing whatever you need to do. Don't be afraid of running into her, just avoid it if you do.

Yeah, just because she is in the same place doesn't mean you have to give her the time of day.