+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She broke up with me, what have I done wrong, what does she mean?

She broke up with me, what have I done wrong, what does she mean?

Ok so she broke my heart in what was a very compliated relationship but I just want some opinion on a few thongs she has said since

says that I don't listen and always want it my way or the highway whereas I feel as if she always worries too much and doesn't give me a chance to set her mind straight

says she doesn't feel like she can turn to me, that hurt considering we were once in love, she never opened up to me I just waited but it never came when I'm a really easy person to talk to and she knows that

says I'm pushy but is there anything wrong with wanting to spend time with someone when it's hard enough as it is

says I don't give her time or space but how am I meant to know that's what she wants of she don't tell me!

Feels like I always want to be by her side, I want to be with her and love her as best I can but I haven't got it in me to be too much to take

I just don't get it and now apparently I've pushed her away when I feel like she's pushed me into doing that by not talking through issues with me

oh and look I still love her and she says there's still something there, what does she mean and what sort of things can I say to convince her I'm the person she first fell for?

Thank you

She broke up with you because things are a mess and it's best keep things calm for the kid's benefit.....they don't need to see the turmoil their parents are going through. Stop thinking about yourself for once and realize she is in a serious situation and YOU need to back the f uck off.

Hey! I'm done with it I think it's for the best I've come on here for advice and a different view.

I'll find someone one day who isn't going to lead me up the garden path just want a females view on what I've put in my post

I AM FEMALE!!!!

What I'm saying is that you need to look at it from the other people's perspective that are involved with this...her's, her ex's and the children's. They were a family unit at one time and it has fallen apart. Think about those poor kids and what they must be going through. As for her, she is carrying a lot guilt. Negative things have happened since you two got together. He ex is pissed, the kids are probably confused and you got attacked.....she is looking at herself for causing this because she chose to date you and then all this shit happened. She is trying to survive the best way she can, and to get things settled down, by eliminating you out of the equation.

You need to RESPECT her decision and back off. if you start sticking your nose in again, it will only make her situation even worse.

It's obvious she has a lot of thinking to do, maybe call a lawyer, get some counseling for her and the kids....this is pretty serious stuff, so respectfully leave her be. When and if she is ready, she knows where to contact you.

Suppose I am being selfish and also annoyed at myself and her for for ever letting me and her happen, it shouldn't of but did because she wanted better, there's alot more to it, but in the end she couldn't do it, when it came to it she just got scared and rightly so.

I fell in love like seriously she's all I think about and in my mind j think it's the right thing to do to just try and win her back round but she's got to put her children and herself first. I know she feels guilty and she's treated me like shit but for some reason I can't give up all hope! What's wrong with me!? Ahhhh it's sent me mad to find out she slept with him when I thought she loved me broke me though I realise it was to protect me and not let her kids go through a mess. Wow I'm an idiot for falling for her but I'm the only one who doesn't realise it.

Ill learn from my mistakes though, mistakes make a person and u made mine with my first love, there's so much that has gone on but we are now speaking as we used to and maybe that's because there's something there still, I won't push to get the answers I want il just wait, time is a good healer

Just to add I'm on an iPhone and if tends to be annoying and change words and letters