+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need your Opinion GUys!

Wow. You have issues of some kind, BackUp. o.O I mean, why would you want to do that to someone? You feel it's up to you to "teach them a lesson"?

I agree with the first part of your post though - if a guy likes you, he likes you even if you sleep with him on the first date. Although it is true that some men label women who have sex on the first date as "too easy" or something along those lines. But you wouldn't want a guy who does that, anyway :-).
    Last edited by searock; 07-09-12 at 06:14 AM.

Just being shallow.......

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Call me dim but is this just notches on the bedpost? If men like sex then why would a man ignore someone that was giving them what they want?
    Snipped

Maybe she wasn't giving him what he actually wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Snipped

Maybe she wasn't giving him what he actually wanted?
    Or he found someone closer, more attractive, better in bed, whatever the case what she had that he wanted he no longer wants. Simple ending to this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    and he found someone closer, more attractive, better in bed, whatever the case what she had that he wanted he no longer wants. Simple ending to this story.
    fixed your post, cerby.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa103 View Post
    yeah I do realize that! I'm just asking if you guys could give me any suggestions how to possibly turn this around or what to do best when I see him again .. I know its probably a waste of time and won't work!
    but maybe there some advice or somethiiing ! just tiny ideas
    Why would you want to turn-around a guy that would bop you and then ignore you? Gah! Self-respect woman.

Next time wait until he at least takes you out to do something other than diddle. Even if it's somethng free or inexpensive. Whatever happened to making out and letting the tension build?

If you want to do a guy without him showing you that he even cares about you then don't be having any expectations about what's going to happen after he does you. Leave him alone and if he suddenly contacts you and starts showing you some interest for goodness sakes don't go to bed with him.. that will be him trying to set you up for booty calls. Deep six him and forget about him. People who want to be with you don't ignore you.

You want something more substantial so don't settle for someone that only has value for you when you're doing him.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    There's really no such thing as sleeping with a guy too soon, and waiting to sleep with someone doesn't mean they like you. If the guy likes you, he likes you.
    That actually really makes sense!

BUt thanks for all your honest opinions guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa103 View Post
    That actually really makes sense!

BUt thanks for all your honest opinions guys!
    Going by that, I'd say he doesn't like you then. Sorry!
    If you don't expect outcomes after having sex without dating or even knowing if he likes or respects you first then you'll be having sex for sex sake. If you expect more from your encounter ~ like you obviously did.. then you will slowly wonder why you're having a hard time getting a guy to take you seriously.

Don't expect sex to make a guy like you because it won't.

Yeah I guess you're right ..he didn't like me.

But to clear that up Iam actaully not the kind of person that has troubles to get taken seriously by a guy.
    I'm normaly not thaaat easy to get. I know it sounds stupid but I don't even know why I did it, it just happened and fankly right afterwards
    I felt like that could be it. HE just wanted to do me once, end of story.

It just wasn't making sense after the way he talked with me and the way we started out! ( Guess he just played it very well or like some others here suggested ..maybe I wasnt enough for him or some other guy bla bla)

Its not that i met him , considered him hot at the third time we saw each other we had sex.
    The tension just somehow started to biult up ..
    and I came here to ask ..if you guys think there is any chance that my situation isn't as obvious at it seems.

I mean its obvious now that I shouldn't have done it and all the things you guys said.. Its not like I'm not paying the price now..we have mutulal friends so
    I will see him around .. so just like most people here I just wish the truth would not be true!

But again thanks for your honesty!

soon? guys like girls like that just for the sex. cause its easy to get in your pants.

so after that they will lose any interest in you cause they value more someone that is hard to get.
    thats why often they fock the sluts and marry the decent ones.(often virgin).

oh for gods sake ..it doesn't make you a slut iif you sleep with someoen "too soon" or make a mistake!
    and please give me an example ..how many men are marrieing virgings these days?!

as appereantly they want sluts in bed ..so can a "virgin" offer them in bed! Not thats it is a bad thing to stay a virgin until marriage ..
    but lets face the reality now .. how many girls actually do that ?

so what can a "virgin" offer them in bed! *

Tip: most (not all) guys will do or say anything to get sex. Next time, do a little investigating if possible on the guy. Since this person is in your social circle, you could have asked a few questions about his background, and maybe put the word out that you were interested in dating him and see what kind of feedback you get. Just some suggestions.

Well actully I know a couple that just married two weekends ago and they were both virgins. She is 19 and he is 25. I work with him and ya we have been razzing him before and after. But yes you don't hear about it everyday......

yeah Smackie I should have done that! Though it wasn't really possible at that time, plus I wouldn't have had the courrage to
    ask around..cause the words would have spread, and I don't really thing that would have done any good!

Isn't it that guys are not so much interessted in a girl when the already know they can get her!

Plus and the at the beginning I didn't knew I would feel that way.. aaaaah I hate this situation! As I said it just happened the way it did ..and I guess I'll just have to live with it.
    After all I should have acted differently.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast