+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: How should I plan on telling his girlfriend that we are having an affair with her bf?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    LOL... why do you even bother asking for advice, yoyo? You never listen anyway.

You were told several times to, in this order: tell her, give her proof, leave them alone. Why did you bombard them with nasty screenshots? I would have called the cops too.
    I did exactly in THAT order! I only texted her telling her about, showed her the proof of those texts and that's it. The next thing I know is having a cop call me through my ex's number. Those are the only 2 times I have texted her and I told him I told her. Neither of them told me to stop.

You shouldn't have even told her as far as I'm concerned. It not your place to tell her when you were the one who was ****ing him. Your credibility means squat to her and for all you know, she wasn't exclusive with him until they moved in together. I hope this taught you a lesson about being the other woman and minding your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You shouldn't have even told her as far as I'm concerned. It not your place to tell her when you were the one who was ****ing him. Your credibility means squat to her and for all you know, she wasn't exclusive with him until they moved in together. I hope this taught you a lesson about being the other woman and minding your own business.
    They have been exclusive for over year. and do not worry about the credibility. I have told plenty of people about it and in a greek community, gossip is going to spread FAAAAST! I am not letting him get the short end of the stick here. Not this time. and she deserves to know so they don't waste even more money on a divorce lawyer.

No wonder no one wants to talk to you. You just told your community that you'd **** another woman's man. I suspect the gossip is spreading about you being a whore as much as you hoped it would spread about him.

As for their relationship and how it turns out or if they spend money on a lawyer or anyone else. That's simply none of your buisness.

You realize you need psychiatric help, right? One has to wonder what your childhood was like.

Like you flipping care about her spending money on a divorce lawyer??! Puh-lease!
    Who r u to her? It's not like u are her family or friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No wonder no one wants to talk to you. You just told your community that you'd **** another woman's man. I suspect the gossip is spreading about you being a whore as much as you hoped it would spread about him.

As for their relationship and how it turns out or if they spend money on a lawyer or anyone else. That's simply none of your buisness.

You realize you need psychiatric help, right? One has to wonder what your childhood was like.
    Well many people that i know have congratulated me for finally getting the nerve to tell her. People would have judged me if I did not. Anyways, I don't care if people think I am some whore. They still talk to me and if some people do not that is their choice but I do have a suffice amount of friends. I am out of this university this semester and I do not have any concerns. Thanks for worrying Wakeup :0

What WAS your childhood like, YoYo?

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    Recently, he has asked to hang out but I did say no. I do know his ways of getting me in the sack and he pretty much seduces me even if I do not want to.
    If he really cared about you, he would not "seduce" you into doing something you do not want to do. Every sexual encounter with a man takes love and emotions that you could be devoting to someone who fully cares about you.

I know it seems hard, but walk away from him, and look into yourself. Why would you waste your heart, your body, your time on someone who is not giving you his all? You deserve better...and so does the other girl. I suggest you let her find out on her own, and do not give him or the situation any more of your precious energy.

Quote Originally Posted by se9915 View Post

I know it seems hard, but walk away from him, and look into yourself. Why would you waste your heart, your body, your time on someone who is not giving you his all? You deserve better...and so does the other girl. I suggest you let her find out on her own, and do not give him or the situation any more of your precious energy.
    I know about the whole sex talk. I don't need someone to do that to me. I knew I did not have any emotional feelings for him and I think she deserved to know which is why I told her and it has already been done. And I told her because she has been oblivious for 7 months and still has had no idea. I am doing this also so he can get the short end of the stick this time.

So you pretty much want to seek revenge and punish him due to how he made you feel... Which is like throw away trash and worthless. This makes you angry to the point of wanting revenge and that means ruining his life by telling his gf. That is very manipulative. If you wanted to be "a good citizen" and do the right thing of telling the gf, that's one thing. But your true motive is not this, your true motive is revenge on your ex bf and that's wrong. It's like Glenn close in "fatal attraction" wrong.

I know about the whole sex talk. I don't need someone to do that to me. I knew I did not have any emotional feelings for him and I think she deserved to know which is why I told her and it has already been done. And I told her because she has been oblivious for 7 months and still has had no idea. I am doing this also so he can get the short end of the stick this time.
    But what makes you believe he'd get the short end of the stick? She'll probably stand by him and try and work it out - and both of them will just see you as a meddling slut.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

omg, it gets worse with each page. I want to look away, but it's like a car crash on the side of the highway, I can't

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some people are blind to their partner's cheating. Willful blindness or whatever. So, what is the problem now? You told her, it's over right? What do you care about the outcome?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well many people that i know have congratulated me for finally getting the nerve to tell her. People would have judged me if I did not. Anyways, I don't care if people think I am some whore. They still talk to me and if some people do not that is their choice but I do have a suffice amount of friends. I am out of this university this semester and I do not have any concerns. Thanks for worrying Wakeup :0
    Noone cares but you. When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action. Is there anything else to add, really?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Some people are blind to their partner's cheating. Willful blindness or whatever. So, what is the problem now? You told her, it's over right? What do you care about the outcome?
    She cares about the divorce lawyers bill

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast