+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How should I plan on telling his girlfriend that we are having an affair with her bf?

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    I did exactly in THAT order! I only texted her telling her about, showed her the proof of those texts and that's it. The next thing I know is having a cop call me through my ex's number. Those are the only 2 times I have texted her and I told him I told her. Neither of them told me to stop.
    You actually texted her at least 12 times, didn't you? One for every screenshot. That's harassment.

It was obvious from Post No. 1 that this was about revenge. YoYo doesn't give a fig about his gf being warned. Now, like usualy in your life, YoYou you come out looking like a woman scorned and jealous and psycho and CRUEL.

Unless you get some professional help with your vindictive nature and your lack of self-worth, I have a feeling you'll still be "the other woman" when you're 30 (or older) to some other piece of shit BOY who doesn't care about you, or his wife or anyone but himself and his need for strange.

My advice to You, YoYo (which you ignore like all the other bits of advice you've gotten) Step back from all this now, change your account if you're going to remain here at LF and book at appointment with your school councelor in order to get a referral to the psychologist on call. You need some professional guindance on how to overcome the lack of self-esteem, the inability to make good solid decisions for yourself and your own ultimate well being and to overcome any abuse from your past (other than this emotional abusive fiasco thats been discussed here)

To add: Here's another dumb woman who thinks with her vagina. It's women like you and her yoyo that enble men to do what they do and then instead of taking responsiblity for their own piss poor actions... then try to drag down everyone else to their emotional messy level.

http://www.loveforum.net/threads/77456-Seeking-understanding-as-to-why-a-friend-ex-cut-me-off-completely?p=867960#post867960

She sounds an awfully a lot like you, YoYo with unintentionally enabling and naive friends who encourage her to take revenge for what SHE willingly participated in. pfffft.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 30-01-13 at 10:37 PM. Reason: added to and changed an adjective

hey yoyo I think everyone will agree with me here, that you need to talk a long walk off a short pier .

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    hey yoyo I think everyone will agree with me here, that you need to talk a long walk off a short pier .
    As long as it leads to a floating psychiatrist's couch then, Yes, I agree.

Yoyo, have you ever watch "fatal attraction"? I suggest you do because you are appearing to everyone like Glenn Close

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Yoyo, have you ever watch "fatal attraction"? I suggest you do because you are appearing to everyone like Glenn Close
    HAHA! I won't be ignored, Dan

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678