+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello! Introducing my self to a girl I met from elementary through high school?

Hello! How can I get her attention?

Hello new here!
    I'm 26 years old male. I've been looking for girls in my region with same background religion. Now I just started on match.com and found the girl I used to have crush back in from elementary days through junior high to high school. Towards the end of high school I had gotten attached to her. I have found out she is still single and this is perfect opportunity. I have messaged her on match but she hasn't been on for a while. I want to speak to her in person this time and let her know my feelings. How do I go about this? I have no idea where to start and how to get her my attention. I want to let her know how I feel about her once and for all. With her I can to elementary school where I performed with her numerous times in dancing classes, actually that's when it sparked my interest in her. Her occupation is nurse and works downtown, not exactly sure what hospital or else I would go there my self and talk. Any suggestions before I start acting stupid? I appreciate your time reading this nonsense.

Thank You.
    Last edited by speedoflight; 26-04-13 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by speedoflight View Post
    Hello new here!
    I'm 26 years old male. I've been looking for girls in my region with same background religion. Now I just started on match.com and found the girl I used to have crush back in from elementary days through junior high to high school. Towards the end of high school I had gotten attached to her. I have found out she is still single and this is perfect opportunity. I have messaged her on match but she hasn't been on for a while. I want to speak to her in person this time and let her know my feelings. How do I go about this? I have no idea where to start and how to get her my attention. I want to let her know how I feel about her once and for all. With her I can to elementary school where I performed with her numerous times in dancing classes, actually that's when it sparked my interest in her. Her occupation is nurse and works downtown, not exactly sure what hospital or else I would go there my self and talk. Any suggestions before I start acting stupid? I appreciate your time reading this nonsense.

Thank You.
    Did she get back to you on match?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Did she get back to you on match?
    Haven't heard anything back yet, I looked at her profile says active with in 3 days now. Very frustrating, this is my opportunity to seal it or make something happen yet I can't get hold of her. To be honest, I didn't even expect her to be on match.com which is shocking.

Not much to do unless she contacts you. Try other girls and see where it goes

Ive been trying other girls but memories and flashback taking me back to this girl. I will see if friends or friends can help me track this woman down. Thanks for the input.

Concentrade on yourself to become a man that women needs tot a man who needs a women. When you start getting feetback from girls then invest as much as they in order to not look desperate or need or just an easy catch. Check out Sasha daygame and simplepickup videos on youtube.

This your past girl is not even thinking about you but you already spend time to think about her - investing already, it gives you disadvantage cause you already more atracted than her. Stop thinking, start acting to make your dreams happen.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 26-04-13 at 10:52 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

is she on facebook. do you remember any of her friends that you could contact? or do you know roughly where she lives? you could go on a night out and try to bump into her or send her flowers at work?

surely one of your friends knows one of her friends?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    is she on facebook. do you remember any of her friends that you could contact? or do you know roughly where she lives? you could go on a night out and try to bump into her or send her flowers at work?

surely one of your friends knows one of her friends?

Woman now your talking my language. See I was on facebook at the time I had her on my facebook. At the time I didnt really knew if she was dating or not until this match.com. i ended up deleting my account from facebook. But I know 1 person that my be able to get me to her thats my cousin who knows a friend of her. As long as I can prove to her after that if she decides to say no ill backoff.