This girl in one of my classes started messing around with me and what not and later on broke up with her boyfriend. I'm not a very talkative guy unless i get comfortable, but then again I am pretty goofy sometimes and i blurt out random shit and just have fun and don't care if you know what i mean. I wouldn't call myself very shy around girls. She saw me driving once and yelled out, "hey you drive why dont you take me on any dates??" and just kept walking past. She is one of those goofy girls so I'm not sure if she jokingly said it or not. There's a huge problem though! Her friend likes me and it happens to be her best friend. I talked to the girl i like on facebook a couple times and the conversation was enjoyable i guess but i asked jokingly (in a way) if she wanted to do something and she replied if i wanted her to tell her friend instead. This was a long time ago, and i told her no i want you instead and blah blah blah. Anyways i made it pretty clear that i like HER and she IS very touchy touchy with me and all. I don't know what to do... This was all a bit of time ago and i still kinda like her but shes not as touchy as she was before you know what i mean. I think i have a hard time showing the signs that I'm into someone, although i think i made it clear that i liked her and not her friend. (I don't usually say hey to her first and just walk by or past her and sometimes don't say anything and just smile and she smiles or makes a funny face back lol) Maybe i should start saying hey to her first and being more aggressive or w/e the word is if you know what i mean...

Anyways any advice or input?